Madonna To Present GLAAD award to Anderson Coooper

HolidayGuy

Probably only some chemical peels. And in this last pic you can that see she was photoshoped to death in the Confessions Tour video.

Was she photoshopped to death for this Ellen interview? She looked flawless back then.

Imagine the meltdown in 2013 if she didn't do anything during those 10 years:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoRfh65juww

see now those are BIG eyes! ;)/>

I love her red lipstick. I think it's the combination of the cheeks & outfit & makeup looking almost too "flawless" (except for the more natural look around the eyes) that kinda gives her that other look.. can't she just quit the botox for a while and only use it at certain times? wouldnt that give her a more natural look?

I get that some people might be annoyed with threads being hijacked by the plastic surgery issue, but I'm sorry - if you're going to go under the knife and significantly alter your appearance, people are going to analyze it. I think she's looked fantastic during the MDNA era (as opposed to the HC/S&S years), but it's still fascinating to speculate what has changed and what she's done to change it.

Her face was perfection during the Confessions era. Obviously she was getting SOMETHING done to look so fresh, but whatever it was it was so damn natural looking. She was stunning.

tumblr_lp7renvlUS1qezxsoo1_500.jpg

vlcsnap864519bx7.png

:dramatic: marry me!!

I don't think she has had anything major done. She's looks different for awhile and then goes back so it looks like temporary things she's doing. I wish she would stop messing with her face though. There are so many natural things I know you can do and she has the means. I'm hoping she becomes more spiritual again if nothing else to not want to mess with her face. I want her to stop with the little procedures.

I don't think she has had anything major done. She's looks different for awhile and then goes back so it looks like temporary things she's doing. I wish she would stop messing with her face though. There are so many natural things I know you can do and she has the means. I'm hoping she becomes more spiritual again if nothing else to not want to mess with her face. I want her to stop with the little procedures.

The thing is, she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. People will either call her out on getting surgery or, if she doesn't, make nasty comments about how old and haggard she is. It's like the gloves too. Keep 'em on and ppl say they know she's hiding something. Take 'em off and they do close-ups on her hands.

Its all about the make up and the tricks to make you younger and flawless. If you see her pics without she is just fine

If you ask me the hair pieces has to go!! or someone got to do a better job :laugh:

and guy richies was a homophoob and she was fine with that seems to me shes catching up

Guest Rachelle of London

hahaha Madonna lied about costume

http://sfist.com/2013/03/18/madonna_lied_to_borrow_boy_scout_un.php

Good old Madge lied to the Boy Scouts of America, telling them she needed a Boy Scout uniform for her son Rocco, and then wearing it to present Anderson Cooper with GLAAD's Vito Russo Award at the GLAAD Media Awards in New York on Saturday. Cooper was honored after a lengthy stay in a glass closet that culminated with his finally going public last year with his homosexuality.

Madonna tells Access Hollywood that she had to lie to the Boy Scouts, and that she doesn't approve of the organization's anti-gay stance. "Sue me," she says to the camera.

The award, named for film historian Vito Russo who died in 1990, recognizes an openly lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender media professional who has made a significant difference in promoting equality.

The GLAAD Media Awards actually happen in several cities at different times, and will arrive in San Francisco on May 11.

Her face was perfection during the Confessions era. Obviously she was getting SOMETHING done to look so fresh, but whatever it was it was so damn natural looking. She was stunning.

tumblr_lp7renvlUS1qezxsoo1_500.jpg

vlcsnap864519bx7.png

I loved her too during the Confessions era. This one was from 2007 and, to me, is absolutely stunning:

madonna01.jpg

I wish she'd sort of stayed on this path so that the basic structure of her face remained broadly the same. An older looking version of 2007 Madonna would be preferable to the swollen 'chipmunk' cheeks and lifted/stretched eyes of today.

Probably only some chemical peels. And in this last pic you can that see she was photoshoped to death in the Confessions Tour video.

photoshopped in a video? :huh:

photoshopped in a video? :huh:

Yup, they can alter and edit the frames. Look up the unedited "Get Stupid" video on YouTube and compare it to the one used on the tour. It's a clear example of how film is touched up.

ARREST ME, ARREST ME. :dead: I love Madonna.

She is beautiful. Get over it already.

Of course she's beautiful, I don't hear anyone saying otherwise.....contemplating her procedures is not a negative topic....it's relevant amongst the fans as we pay so much attention to her. And no one wants their Queen puffy-faced and freaky. MDNA Tour + her face has been perfect.

The thing is, she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. People will either call her out on getting surgery or, if she doesn't, make nasty comments about how old and haggard she is. It's like the gloves too. Keep 'em on and ppl say they know she's hiding something. Take 'em off and they do close-ups on her hands.

The mostly gutless thing people can do is make remarks about something you have no control over. I also don't know why people are so obsessed with age. But yeah you are right.

Of course she's beautiful, I don't hear anyone saying otherwise.....contemplating her procedures is not a negative topic....it's relevant amongst the fans as we pay so much attention to her. And no one wants their Queen puffy-faced and freaky. MDNA Tour + her face has been perfect.

Fair enough, but can this all be discussed in the relevant threads. This is supposed to be the thread to discuss the Glaad awards and Anderson Cooper and now is yet again a great big discussion about plastic surgery.

The truth....the same scrutiny would never happen to a man.