Madonnalogues

Guest groovyguy

Thanks for posting GG. I liked her blinking. She is quite clever, its a shame about the script, it didnt go anywhere apart from show off the blinking skills and parts of her voice.

Im being over critical, im sorry. She just wasnt funny (but very talented!).

I thought it was hilarious! The voice is pretty good...but the facial expressions and body language are spot on.

Love the "because I'm the queen of the freakin' universe...hahahahmmmmmm. Be real. Be real" , "a female African-American feminist novelist...I love it, it's ground breaking. hmmmhmmm".

too damn funny. :dead:

Sorry. She doesn't seem anything like Madonna to me. She's whiny -not funny- and overcooks everything. The scripts are weak and predictable.

Shall I proceed?

lil%20kim.gif

Yes, indeed!

Madonna should write them! It would be genius, more intelligent and funnier. This womans clever but really? Whats the point if she hasnt got a point of view.

Yeah the scripts could be better, esp as of late, but her impression of M is clever and interesting to watch. I love her videos.

Sorry. She doesn't seem anything like Madonna to me. She's whiny -not funny- and overcooks everything. The scripts are weak and predictable.

Shall I proceed?

lil%20kim.gif

Yes, indeed!

I agree. While she does a great impression of Madonna's speaking voice, the rest is all the same. I just don't think she captures anything much about Madonna apart from the voice. I know it is a send-up but Madonna is not known for being a shallow bimbo and this is what she always tries to imply. Never adds anything new or interesting.

Anyway, thanks Groovyguy for posting it for us though. You are posting some fantastic stuff everywhere here :laugh:

oh c'mon...I think she's nailed it. It is exaggerated, of course, in terms of capturing her actual personality...but when this lady does Cher, as well, it's in the same vein... and that's the comedy...that's the point. I don't think it's supposed to be a 100% imitation. It's a caricature of these women.