MADONNA: INNOCENCE LOST

Guest groovyguy

hahaha I remember buying the vhs when i was about 11 and on my way to becoming a fan, and i swore it was a video were she actually appeared.... after watching it and realizing that she wasn't on it i was so upset i threw it on the garbage!!!! Until now i kinda regret doing that....

Edited by sabrina26

Guest groovyguy

hahaha I remember buying the vhs when i was about 11 and on my way to becoming a fan, and i swore it was a video were she actually appeared.... after watching it and realizing that she wasn't on it i was so upset i threw it on the garbage!!!! Until now i kinda regret doing that....

I bought the vhs too. A friend borrowed it and never returned it.

lol that's my youtube channel. I uploaded that movie. I just saw on PawsDown that monsters are saying M copied that look for her Virgin cover. APALLING! They know nothing prior to 2005. Well, actually, they know nothing at all!

Guest groovyguy

lol that's my youtube channel. I uploaded that movie. I just saw on PawsDown that monsters are saying M copied that look for her Virgin cover. APALLING! They know nothing prior to 2005. Well, actually, they know nothing at all!

Thanx 4 the upload!

You are quite welcome my friend. Here's the pic from Pawsdown w/ a monster claiming M stole that "model's" look. WOW

tumblr_mj05t08IcP1r9hlymo1_500.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

hahaha I saw that on Twitter....when we confronted the Monster he said Madonna copied the look from a catholic bride anyway hahahaaha FOOL

Guest Xanthium

You are quite welcome my friend. Here's the pic from Pawsdown w/ a monster claiming M stole that "model's" look. WOW

tumblr_mj05t08IcP1r9hlymo1_500.jpg

OMFG How fucking stupid can you be? :rotfl:

Fox (surprise) produced trash. Painfully inaccurate. And the actress/script/concept :rotfl: it's like you're watching some bland plain girl getting excited about being made prom queen or the next miss universe, not someone playing Madonna Ciccone between 1978 and 1984

hahaha I saw that on Twitter....when we confronted the Monster he said Madonna copied the look from a catholic bride anyway hahahaaha FOOL

So, when caught out being as thick as two planks, the monster then backtracks by saying Madonna is instead copying a Catholic bride. This is actually so dumb it is funny.

some of the tracks used on it are good (much too much etc...)

Yeah, I remember liking the fake Madonna songs used in the movie. They definitely sounded like songs from that era. Has anyone made MP3 of them? LOL

Yeah, I remember liking the fake Madonna songs used in the movie. They definitely sounded like songs from that era. Has anyone made MP3 of them? LOL

lol i think exactly the same, they sound like stuff she could have recorded back then. I already made some searches on the net to find the full tracks with no luck yet...