10 Awesome Academy-Awards Music Moments

sotos8

From Billboard

7.Madonna - "Sooner Or Later"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s15GTGdUuvM

At the '91 Oscars, Billy Crystal introduced Madonna's performance of the "Dick Tracy" song "Sooner or Later" as "the NC-17 portion of our really big show." Turns out the number wasn't nearly as risqué as some of Madonna's other award-show routines, but as usual, she commanded everyone's attention with a sultry, full-stage romp. Donning a Marilyn Monroe-inspired gown, fur boa, gleaming baubles and bleached-blonde curls, Madonna gave a performance that took us back to the glamorous days of old Hollywood.

Three 6 Mafia - "It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp"

Celine Dion - "My Heart Will Go On"

Bruce Springsteen - "Streets of Philadelphia"

Jennifer Hudson & Beyonce - "Dreamgirls" Medley

Michael Jackson - "Ben"

Elliott Smith - "Miss Misery"

Celine Dion number 2 ! WTF!

Beyonce's Oscar performance sucked big time just like her Superbawl, but I knew they would rank her high. ugh.

Michael Jackson - "Ben"

LOL. So I see, just what I expected. The writer has a weird idea about "awesome". Could someone explain what was awesome about Elliott Smith? The poor guy looked so out of place during his performance. It's a nice song though and Madonna smiled when she mentioned the song in her presentation. Just to announce the "shocker" seconds later.

LOL. So I see, just what I expected. The writer has a weird idea about "awesome". Could someone explain what was awesome about Elliott Smith? The poor guy looked so out of place during his performance. It's a nice song though and Madonna smiled when she mentioned the song in her presentation. Just to announce the "shocker" seconds later.

What or who was the "shocker"?

• 2 weeks later...

In France we still laugh at Beyonce's performance of "Va sur le chemin" she doesnot speak french at all, it sounds like fake chinese.

I found this (unvoluntary) hilarious tribute to Madonna's performance at the Oscars

Number 7? WTF? Which performances are higher? I could deal with Robin Williams performing "Blame Canada". But anything from Three Six Mafia to Celine Dion, never!

Michael Jackson - "Ben"

:rotfl:

In France we still laugh at Beyonce's performance of "Va sur le chemin" she doesnot speak french at all, it sounds like fake chinese.

I found this (unvoluntary) hilarious tribute to Madonna's performance at the Oscars

[media=]

[/media]

Do u like Janet's French 'Again'? :lol:

Ils mettent le anti freeze dans le vin *Bart Simpson*