Secret Project

Nonoka

ugh can u just pm me details

or just spill it all who cares lol

Any relation to her GLADD speech?

No way!

And no, I don't think it relates to the speech from what I was specifically told it was about!

so last night I went out for my friend's birthday and I met up with a friend of mine who's boyfriend is M obsessed as I am (we met previously a few times at a few Madonna partyies and we really hit it off). Anyway, we're talking and he tell me "So, didn't Johnathon tell you?" and I was like "tell me what?" "About how I worked with Madonna for the Secret Project." hje went into detail about the whole shoot that he assisted her for. From the music she was listening to in her dressing room to specific conversations between her and Lola, Rocco, Steven. The people involved including dancers (and specifically a dancer from a previous tour. i think you guys will appreciate this little comeback). He told me about the outfits she wore and the way the shoot went about. I promised him I wouldn't say anything, but I had to share at least this much with you guys. He'll probably read this and kill me but I'm waiting on the pictures he took of all the archives in Klein's studio. He said it was unbelievable. I won't go into detail but I already know specifically what the "revolution" is and who's involved and what one of the shoots looks like. It's going to be incredible guys! I was literally in fucking awe. He was so pissed his phone was dead. Anyway, I am so satisfied with what he told me and I just can't wait for everything to unravel.

Screw your promise they're made to be broken lol SPILL IT!

When's this coming out??? Is there new music??

..but Rihanna was in. ..

Oh god no.

God I love Michelle Pfeiffer.

She was excellent in Scarface but as Catwoman she was no Miss Julie Newmar. The greatest Catwoman of all!!

Julie_Newmar_Catwoman_red_room.jpg

do you think most posters here will like this, or have a meltdown?

Ugh, Mensch, why are you doing this to us? :cries:/>

Thanks Mensch for all that you do. I'm into and believe everything you say. I'm really excited about this. Thanks.

The clothes looks so awesome! He literally has a picture wearing her chanel gloves! Lol I can't even take him right now!

But then there going to be spread everywhere and then he's totally going to know it was me. He took the pics with his phone.

I can only speak for myself when I say I wasn't serious. As much as I'd like to see them RIGHT NOW, don't betray your friend. Burning bridges never pays off :yes:

I agree with Sloane. We're all dying to see em, but we can wait. :)/>

All I can say is that it seems to be more of an xstatic process type of project then a "film" film type of thing. More political. Darker.

Please don't show us anything yet. This project is already being spoiled by SK himself. For once let Madonna surprise us in the right time. There is too much information about it already and i definitely don't wanna open facebook tomorrow and see it infested with blurry pics from some cellphone.

All I can say is that it seems to be more of an xstatic process type of project then a "film" film type of thing. More political. Darker.

Good news! :clap:

Please don't show us anything yet. This project is already being spoiled by SK himself. For once let Madonna surprise us in the right time. There is too much information about it already and i definitely don't wanna open facebook tomorrow and see it infested with blurry pics from some cellphone.

The pictures are crystal clear

All the jewelry, gloves, glasses, bras, tops...ugh, archival labeling for xstatic process etc...

Ugh it's greatness!

We appreciate the tidbits, Mensch. However, if your source was an assistant and he has pics already, I won't be surprised if they leak anyway. After all, if people break into Madonna's home server and get demo's, this project seems low on the security side of things.

We appreciate the tidbits, Mensch. However, if your source was an assistant and he has pics already, I won't be surprised if they leak anyway. After all, if people break into Madonna's home server and get demo's, this project seems low on the security side of things.

He doesn't have pics from the shoot. He has pics of the wardrobe that was layed out for the shoot. I still haven't seen anything with M in it. Just know what he told me about the actual shoot.