Secret Project

Nonoka

:rotfl:/>

i imagine you wanted to say "piccolo stronzetto" :lol:

and i better not answer your question... :lol:

Well you're definitely a stronzettA (:chuckle:) but google told me to change it to stronzetta piccolo. :(/>

I'm sold on the fact that this secret project is more of a political statement that will have a positive direction that will call people and other celebrities to action. Maybe anti-bullying, free speech or something but it will be positive I'm sure and will be well received.

I am hoping soon after The MDNA Tour DVD will be released.

Well you're definitely a stronzettA ( :chuckle:) but google told me to change it to stronzetta piccolo. :(/>

:rotfl:

at least i'm a piccola stronzetta!!!!!! (or stronzetta....it's already a diminutive...)

:lol: What do you mean by that?

"Interests

Next to excellence is the appreciation of it." that's not an interest!!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

at least i'm a piccola stronzetta!!!!!! (or stronzetta....it's already a diminutive...)

"Interests

Next to excellence is the appreciation of it." that's not an interest!!!! :rotfl:

Okay you can teach me Italian.

It's not AN interest, it explains what I'm interested in; excellence. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/MDNApage

...As far as we know, it has been said that Rihanna is in town here in New York City, and she has been busy recording with the queen of pop herself, Madonna. While this collaboration has yet to be officially confirmed, it is exciting that it is quite possible!...

13th #1 here I come! :dramatic:

His Illuminati cliché

out of curiosity i checked the response of one person who i know is a monster and of course he loved the stupid eye :rotfl:/> they're so easy to please when it involves visuals :s98:/>

:lmao: These kind of people are very predictable. They are all about ugly and weird because these stupid cunts think it makes a popstar to be seen as 'serious artiste'.

His Illuminati clichés are so tiring. The eye shit looked better on the Bedtime Story backdrop from RIT. :lmao:

His Illuminati clichés are so tiring. The eye shit looked better on the Bedtime Story backdrop from RIT. :lmao:

I agree... just because it were HER eyes :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

Rihanna is currently on her tour, her voice is completely frigged already, shes on vocal rest and mimes the whole show, I doubt she'd be doing any recording at the moment

so last night I went out for my friend's birthday and I met up with a friend of mine who's boyfriend is M obsessed as I am (we met previously a few times at a few Madonna partyies and we really hit it off). Anyway, we're talking and he tell me "So, didn't Johnathon tell you?"

and I was like "tell me what?"

"About how I worked with Madonna for the Secret Project."

hje went into detail about the whole shoot that he assisted her for. From the music she was listening to in her dressing room to specific conversations between her and Lola, Rocco, Steven. The people involved including dancers (and specifically a dancer from a previous tour. i think you guys will appreciate this little comeback).

He told me about the outfits she wore and the way the shoot went about. I promised him I wouldn't say anything, but I had to share at least this much with you guys. He'll probably read this and kill me but I'm waiting on the pictures he took of all the archives in Klein's studio. He said it was unbelievable.

I won't go into detail but I already know specifically what the "revolution" is and who's involved and what one of the shoots looks like. It's going to be incredible guys!

I was literally in fucking awe. He was so pissed his phone was dead. Anyway, I am so satisfied with what he told me and I just can't wait for everything to unravel.

so last night I went out for my friend's birthday and I met up with a friend of mine who's boyfriend is M obsessed as I am (we met previously a few times at a few Madonna partyies and we really hit it off). Anyway, we're talking and he tell me "So, didn't Johnathon tell you?"

and I was like "tell me what?"

"About how I worked with Madonna for the Secret Project."

hje went into detail about the whole shoot that he assisted her for. From the music she was listening to in her dressing room to specific conversations between her and Lola, Rocco, Steven. The people involved including dancers (and specifically a dancer from a previous tour. i think you guys will appreciate this little comeback).

He told me about the outfits she wore and the way the shoot went about. I promised him I wouldn't say anything, but I had to share at least this much with you guys. He'll probably read this and kill me but I'm waiting on the pictures he took of all the archives in Klein's studio. He said it was unbelievable.

I won't go into detail but I already know specifically what the "revolution" is and who's involved and what one of the shoots looks like. It's going to be incredible guys!

I was literally in fucking awe. He was so pissed his phone was dead. Anyway, I am so satisfied with what he told me and I just can't wait for everything to unravel.

Taking this with a pinch of salt, no offence meant but I hope you understand, I'm going to say Carlton? And then go and have a have a meltdown.

Taking this with a pinch of salt, no offence meant but I hope you understand, I'm going to say Carlton? And then go and have a have a meltdown.

of course. dont believe anything i say. why should you. but i already know the secret project and no to Carlton.

Guest Rachelle of London

Mensch!!!!! I'm dying here! Absolutely dying!

I'M MEGA EXCITED NOW!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Mensch!!!!! I'm dying here! Absolutely dying!

I'M MEGA EXCITED NOW!

Thanks for sharing with us!

im actually going to pm you so when everything leaks, i have someone that can say I wasn't lying :lol:

and plus, we get along and you deserve it.

Wasn't it Shay Norman?

no but honestly, im not going to say who it is anyway. i mean, they may be involved too (idk) but im only saying one person specifically that was mentioned. doesn't mean shay can't be involved but not to my knowledge.