Secret Project

Nonoka

The monsters today are in heaven after Steven kissed Gaga ass all day yesterday. They consider this a diss towards Madonna!

I lost all respect I had to Steven, he refused to call out Gaga's monsters, instead advising M's fans to take the high road.

Why is he so far up Caca's ass?

I hope Madonna is done with him.

I AGREE, I hope this was not Madonna's idea, I'd lose a chunk of respect if it was, I mean, I'm not gonna start liking gaga just because M worked with her

Naomi posted this message on Instagram the day Madonna posted the secret project pic.

Cher hates Madonna I think, or doesn't respect her.

Sucks that she's involved.

No she doesn't. She Loved RIT & at one point Madonna was gonna direct one of her videos 4 the Believe album.

Cher doesn't kiss anybody's ass though...She's friggin' CHER.

You should be grateful. Madonna needs LADY GAGA to succeed. She bullied MOTHER on the MDMA tour mocking Born This Way and used that controversy to sell tickets. GAGA is edgy and an iconoclast who will give an irrelevant Madonna much needed exposure.

tumblr_mj9bld41lh1s14nvmo1_400.gif

Guest groovyguy

But wait.. how did steven seem to side with gaga and not Madonna? It seemed to me like he just wanted the fanwars to end more than anything. He even replied to a M fan saying the same; I don't see why or how they come up with the other conclusion.. I read it more as the opposite.

Steven Klein@SKstudly

we can continue this imagine battle between camps of fans or we can merely respect each person has their own preference

those you wish HATE through twitter are creating bad karma for themselves;we become our own enemy and eventually it comes back in our face

you can HATE through twitter or you can LOVE through twitter: the choice is always on us

Guest groovyguy

Steven Klein ‏@SKstudly

also what we are completing now is PART 1 of the secret project and will be released first; PART 2 will follow #secretproject

Guest Rachelle of London

I guess Naomi inadvertently gave a new clue here:

578382_482768641770511_542597610_n.png

Isnt this about her TV show The Face? Arent they doing a MAdonna week on the show?

Guest Rachelle of London

I just told him he's a sucky photographer, I couldn't resist

hahahahahah I agree....I like his earlier work but nothing he does nowadays excites me. Lets hope this new project is better than any recent work he's done

Not true...yes, she refereed to her as a "cunt" in 1991, but this was due in part to some of Madonna's behavior at the time.....in the last decade or more, I have always heard Cher say very endearing things about Madonna. She said in the Believe era that she was the first to reinvent her look (truth) but that Madonna does it far better and more effectively. She respects her.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh God people still believe that picture with a girl and a revolver has something to do with this. :doh:

LOOOOOL...I know....even the bottom right pic is not a part of this, just one of the hairstylists off of MDNA is now working on Rihannas tour loool

If this project is "Not commercial" why the hell would he include all these stars? Sounds like a crock of shit to me. I think its going to be a film involving many stars in tiny roles, for what I don't know!

Madonna has posted a new photo on Instagram with the line "with my friend JR. ART Equals revolution!"

I think this project is going to be an arty, political statement. Didn't another member say that Madonna was involved in something a major star has not done before?

Klein has tweeted:

Steven Klein @SKstudly: also what we are completing now is PART 1 of the secret project and will be released first; PART 2 will follow #secretproject

Edited by JWAD

If this project is "Not commercial" why the hell would he include all these stars? Sounds like a crock of shit to me. I think its going to be a film involving many stars in tiny roles, for what I don't know!

I think so too. He said it's smth thats never been done so i suspect it could be this..