Secret Project

Nonoka

Seems like Steven is in the middle of Monsters vs. Madonna fans round 10, and he doesn't know how to get out of it LOL.

Perhaps he will be the sacrificial lamb between the Monsters and the Madonna fans -we don't agree on anything EXCEPT that Steven Klein is annoying and shite.

^LOL Lucky guy.

Now I get it, Gaga is doing what Gaga does best. She's sending Steven gifts and buying herself some love, and some time later we hear from Steven how wonderful she is. ugh she makes me ill.

The monsters are in heaven now.

Where have you been? SK has been tweeting about it for months, promising it to be like nothing we have ever seen, so amazing, etc etc. If that isn't hype, please fill us in on what is...lol.

I didn't know people still used twitter lol. I don't check all these celebrity tweets anymore, it's not 2009.

Guest Rachelle of London

Steven is not coming across well at all tonight, he just needs to stay out of all the Twitter drama

Bring back the original Steven...Mr Meisel!

Guest Not4Pussies

What I don't get is if M is 1 of the 40 participants, why did she spend two days to work on the project and have her tour dancers involved? I bet it was M and Kleins idea to make it a campaign and involve other people. I wish it was just her alone.

^ Wow, they're like, to use Madonna's term The Readers Digest version of what "arty" is. Utterly amazing in their banality. Somehow he manages to make Madonna look like she's playing dress-up rather than actually inhabiting the frame

Agee.

I don't take Steven's word as 40 artists. I think he's counting the people working in his studio, models etc..

It will have other artists, but not 40. At least that's what I took.

Well, it's not a new album so I am not uber-excited. A new photoshoot/art installation/ad campaign is cool, but not on par with a new tour or record.

Oh god, you people are being a little dramatic! Yes, it sucks if it isn't going to be a Madonna only project, but we don't even know that for sure yet. It said 40 people are involved and that could mean several things. So far Madonna has been the only one directly tied to it with several images (her dancers and the one she posted on Instagram) so don't jump the gun. At least wait until we know more information before getting upset because the proof for the only other two artists possibly associated with this project (Gaga, Rihanna) is weak and unsubstantial.

At this point, I'm missing Madonna the artist so much that I hardly care if she's not the focus of this project, but I think the project still has potential to be worthwhile, even if it's just along the lines of the ICONIC Interview spread from 2010.

I think it's terrible how just because Gaga might be involved in it, you're all suddenly negative about it. Lady Gaga has always had nothing but nice and respectful things to say about Madonna. Sure, she may have some mean fans, but Madonna has plenty of them as well. I mean, you can't even watch a Madonna video on YouTube without reading hateful comments toward Gaga (without any Monsters starting it). It doesn't matter who started what. As Madonna would say, "we're ALL responsible for it." I'm a Madonna fan AND a Gaga fan. They're both talented, wonderful artists. As far as I'm concerned, if they're both involved in this "secret project," even better!

Edited by MrMojoRisin

I think it's terrible how just because Gaga might be involved in it, you're all suddenly negative about it. Lady Gaga has always had nothing but nice and respectful things to say about Madonna.

Youre right. She sends out her minions to do all the Madonna bashing for her along with her pedo bff.

If this thing has Gaga in it im not interested anymore.

You should be grateful. Madonna needs LADY GAGA to succeed. She bullied MOTHER on the MDMA tour mocking Born This Way and used that controversy to sell tickets. GAGA is edgy and an iconoclast who will give an irrelevant Madonna much needed exposure.

Edited by Mother Monster Advocate

You should be grateful. Madonna needs LADY GAGA to succeed. She bullied MOTHER on the MDMA tour mocking Born This Way and used that controversy to sell tickets. GAGA is edgy and an iconoclast who will give an irrelevant Madonna much needed exposure.

waftgif2.gif

Who needs a drug addicted who just cancelled an entire leg of a tour? If anything, any association to Joanne at this point is pointless to Madonna who has a solid career established in hard work. Give me any reason why she should associate to Joanne who is struggling to keep a self sabotaged career going.

Nobody cares about Joanne except when MADONNA is mentioned in the same sentence. Now you tell me who needs who. This couldn't be more obvious.