Secret Project

Nonoka

OOOOHHHH People are throwing Beautiful Killer into the mix.

" can't really talk with a gun in my mouth" :wow: :wow:

:wow:

moe it sounds like you have info.

I'm sure u can't give us a clue but were dying here!

Maybe we're looking at this the wrong way, It may not mean that Rihanna is involved in the shoot itself. Could it be a message to Rihanna regarding abuse? Seems evident that this secret project is about violence in some way.

I know it's probably not about MDNA... but how amazing would it be if Beautiful Killer was finally given the attention it deserved!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

That Madonna to Rihanna pic was posted by a girl that worked on MDNA Tour last year and is now working on Rihannas Diamond Tour...she was just exclaiming how she's worked with Madonna and Rihanna

That Madonna to Rihanna pic was posted by a girl that worked on MDNA Tour last year and is now working on Rihannas Diamond Tour...she was just exclaiming how she's worked with Madonna and Rihanna

Oh thank God!

Can someone briefly summarize this whole secret project thing for me? I've ignored these threads until now and only started to care when Madonna posted that image on Instagram.

Can someone briefly summarize this whole secret project thing for me? I've ignored these threads until now and only started to care when Madonna posted that image on Instagram.

no one really knows anything about it. whatever it is, she was photographed for it at the end of the tour.

Guest Not4Pussies

Maybe it is about women's rights and freedom. AndSK was tweeting Rihanna.because she was involved with female.violence. SK also tweeted.Cher which probably means the project will talk about ageism

Guest Rachelle of London

Steven Klein is sooooo annoying on Twitter....he's hyping it up so much it better be good! could you imagine the meltdowns if its not!

I don't think we should get our hopes up too high. If it's just a photoshoot of some kind, that's cool, but it's not like the excitement of a new album, video, or tour. I'll take whatever I can get, though :)

Steven Klein is sooooo annoying on Twitter....he's hyping it up so much it better be good! could you imagine the meltdowns if its not!

I was surprised Madonna joined him to hype this!

Guest Rachelle of London

Same......that means there's a definite chance its going ahead. Maybe this is why she got Instagram...

no one really knows anything about it. whatever it is, she was photographed for it at the end of the tour.

Yeah, I know that. I just meant summarize how this all came to light, how the rumors started, how other artists are linked to it.

Would be interesting if this another photo book of some kind... I hope he directs her next video. I still don't know why they haven't done that yet.

yeah it's unusual... and no one is saying it's the most amazing thing to ever happen, just that it's "secret". I'm working on a secret project... it's very top secret. I wonder if there's something obvious that we're missing.

Yeah, I know that. I just meant summarize how this all came to light, how the rumors started, how other artists are linked to it.

Would be interesting if this another photo book of some kind... I hope he directs her next video. I still don't know why they haven't done that yet.

SK has been reaching out to other celebs on twitter, to get involved