The Smug Bitch of Vegas

CMoody

Since we are still awaiting DVD release info....many of us are still obsessed with our glorious MDNA YouTube playlists.

Here is one of my favorite captures of Love Spent, the close ups of M are fantastic. Anyway, every time I watch it I am annoyed by the smug blonde hoe in the front row of the background. It seems I am not alone as many of the user comments also reference her smug, bitch face. She is probably married to some rich fuddy dud who wanted to impress her with premium seats that she clearly did not deserve to be in.

Before the creation of the Golden Triangle, this was a major complaint of most fans...esp in Vegas...the rich,. old farts buy the front row seats from the criminal brokers leaving the true fans who will ENJOY being at M's feet and give her awesome love and energy, further back....thank God the GT came about so that us fanatics had a true chance of being close to our Queen without having to mortgage a vital organ. Anyway, rant over, fuck that bitch, enjoy the video!

I see two smug blonde bitches. They didn't deserve to be there. Fuck! Guy got them in?? what a waste.

But OMG that video is amazing :inlove:

I see two smug blonde bitches. They didn't deserve to be there. Fuck! Guy got them in?? what a waste.

But OMG that video is amazing :inlove:

They are on the outside of the runway in the main audience, not the GT, so I am not sure if Guy O has much to do with that area. Regardless, definite waste of two awesome seats. I heard the overall crowd was great in Vegas this time around, something I am sure M herself greatly appreciated since Vegas has always been one of her least fave stops due to the unenthusiastic audiences.

Guest Rachelle of London

I cant remember which US show it was, but I remember people complaining because Guy went into the main crowd let in a group of girls into the GT and they were just standing there, apparently they left before Open Your Heart hahahahahha

In New York, there was NONE of that crap. Amazing crowd, everyone was into it. It seemed like the entirety of Yankee Stadium was made up of people who loved the woman. :inlove:

I saw this collection of Hamptons/Real Housewives of NYC-esque ladies, like 4 of them, all blonde waspy women, who were wearing Madonna t-shirts and were grinning ear to ear and were babbling away before the show about how much they loved her. Normally I'd peg them for uptight bints. But there they were, acting like little girls. It's great how wide Madonna's appeal is.

Guest bluejean

In New York, there was NONE of that crap.

When the next tour comes round I am GOING to New York to see her. There is no other place I'd want to see her. (Apart from Australia :lol:) Imagine seeing her in London :lmao:

Guest Xanthium

Why are people saying that blonde woman is being a smug bitch? Because she was resting her chin in the palm of her hand? That's not necessarily a sign of boredom. It's also a sign of being deep in thought or intense interest. I do it myself when I'm really captivated by something.

I'm more annoyed by the annoying people singing along offkey (and sometimes the wrong words) and ruining Madonna's beautiful vocal.

But I do like that Japanese woman in the front row who is paying close attention