MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

That was amazing! I love, love, love seeing the creative process...

I loved the violinist in the show, but this other one was amazing too. And Chaz is just amazing. That Falling Free piece would have been incredible to see...

haha...yeah, those credits were wrong. Monte's a violinist now...LOL!!!

It's interesting to see what was thought up that early in the creative process, during auditions no less!

I seem to remember her saying she was holding auditions after the superbowl, or was it before? I don't remember. Would love to know so I could pin point exactly when this workshop took place.

Guest bluejean

I actually found that workshop thing boring for the most part. I don't care about dancers speaking in foreign languages. I want to hear/see Madonna.

I liked it, but I kinda agree. I would have prefered something showing what really went on behind the scenes of the making of the tour, not some workshop during auditions. But it as cool nonetheless.

I actually found that workshop thing boring for the most part. I don't care about dancers speaking in foreign languages. I want to hear/see Madonna.

But they speak FRENCH! How can you not love that? :lol:

I think it's great that she put something that shows exclusively the creative process from dancers and performers. It shows that she really cares for them and that she feels they deserve that moment as much as her and the crew behind.

European accents don't excite me that much

It must suck 2 only speak one language & live on an island where Madonna wouldn't b caught dead.

BTW, there r plenty of P!nk videos on Youtube and also Bjorn Again.

Good Day! :goodbye:

Guest Fukujima
It must suck 2 only speak one language & live on an island where Madonna wouldn't b caught dead. BTW, there r plenty of P!nk videos on Youtube and also Bjorn Again. Good Day! :goodbye:/>

:dead:

• 2 weeks later...