MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

Guest Rachelle of London

'The songs will have a melodies, lyrics & instruments' is my favourite type of exclusive news

leading up2 an album release.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

awe, thanks guys for the acknowledgement! I was just being honest and not bull shitting while trying to keep my friend's identity under wraps. I haven't spoken to that person much recently or bothered to inquire what to expect with new projects. If I ever hear something new or get a demo, I'll post it on this forum. ;)

However, several weeks before Madonnarama "exclusively" posted the full setlist of the MDNA Tour, digitalfreaknyc in the MadonnaTribe forum and Boombox in the Madonnachile forum both confirmed that the setlist posted here by m.d.n.a. was the real deal, even though basically everyone refused to believe it.

Digitalfreaknyc and Boombox obviously both had inside info regarding the setlist - digitalfreaknyc even repeated over and over and over again how he hated the musical arrangements of most songs in the show - but m.d.n.a. was indeed the first person who posted the entire setlist anywhere, when Madonnarama had only posted a few spoilers.

yep

maybe im mistaken, but I believe that digitalfreaknyc person was making hints about it before m.d.n.a., but he was very "i and a select group of people know but no one else can" about it. and most of what he said was really bad... (very negative, specifically about the "horrible" balkan chants) - I remember the only thing he spoke positively about were the interludes, and he was even describing the NKM video as a collage sort of clip with headlines about her on her face.. all correct. however m.d.n.a was the first to just gave away all info without teasing and being arrogant about it, not even after my 20th PM to him ;) how cool that we have someone on here who not only shares but doesnt have an attitude about it either! :)

I read that very thread you're talking about, he absolutely went into no detail about anything whatsoever (to protect his source lol) until AFTER m.d.n.a's info, and then he gave the same info and nothing new - except his own inane comments on how it was all crap. His criticisms were completely unfounded. Tho it is all subjective of course.

Not that any of this really matters anyway.

Big :thumbsup: to m.d.n.a!

awe, thanks guys for the acknowledgement! I was just being honest and not bull shitting while trying to keep my friend's identity under wraps. I haven't spoken to that person much recently or bothered to inquire what to expect with new projects. If I ever hear something new or get a demo, I'll post it on this forum. ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I read that very thread you're talking about, he absolutely went into no detail about anything whatsoever (to protect his source lol) until AFTER m.d.n.a's info, and then he gave the same info and nothing new - except his own inane comments on how it was all crap. His criticisms were completely unfounded. Tho it is all subjective of course.

You're right about that.

All he did - apart from complaining about the musical arrangements - was confirming that the setlist posted here by m.d.n.a. was the real deal, at a time when most people refused to believe the inclusion of "Best Friend", "Born This Way" or "Candy Shop". At the time, Madonnarama, who are usually spot on, even claimed that "Candy Shop" and "Human Nature" had never even been rehearsed.

:thumbsup:

Don't forget yummy. He was the first and only person to reveal concrete information about the GGW music video.

na, thank you!!! :thumbsup:

Guest bluejean

Well what about our exclusive from Gugu? He sucked someone off to be the first to hear the final version of GMAYL and confirmed it was quite different from the demo

NO, all of us here knew it was real because m.d.n.a had posted true exclusives before, it doesn't take much to "confirm" what a real source has already revealed. If you think digitalfreak hadn't already read that info HERE then...whatever

I also remember him being completely unable to give any details whatsoever not only on what the songs were or on the musical arrangements that he so disliked, but on exactly which parts he disliked and why which was when I knew he was bullshitting. I've also seen him on another (non madonna) forum regurgitating.half truths EXCLUSIVELY REVEALING for instance that the DVD shoot was Miami - 10 minutes after facebook revealed it etc.

Even I could start sprouting crap like.

"Hold on, it's coming soon."

"You''ll like some of it, other parts yuck."

"They're still looking for a distribution deal, be patient"

etc etc. Nothing of worth whatsoever.

yup, Ive seen his posts elsewhere and agree 100%

Guest Not4Pussies

For anyone in the LA area, they honored Michael Schmidt at LACMA tonite. He designed some of the costumes and pieces for MDNA tour. They had two Madonna costumes, I'm Addicted costume and the M-Dolla silver shorts and robe from S&S Tourbook. Search for LACMA on Instagram and you can see pictures.

Guest bluejean

So will we get Holiday, Everybody, Spanish Lesson, Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Give It 2 Me/Gangnam Style or Music as extras on the DVD?

So will we get Holiday, Everybody, Spanish Lesson, Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Give It 2 Me/Gangnam Style or Music as extras on the DVD?

I don't think there will be any extras apart from a short behind-the-scenes doc :nervous:

Not that any of this really matters anyway.

Big :thumbsup: to m.d.n.a!

Say it right Kim & yes we all remember, it was only a year or so ago.

m.d.n.a = POSTER OF LIFE!!

Say it right Kim & yes we all remember, it was only a year or so ago.

m.d.n.a = POSTER OF LIFE!!

I leaked some shit too! Lol

I leaked LMFAO was part of the Superbowl with Ceelo (cause my friend Javier was the actual dancer she sits on during Vogue) and also some secret project info! Lol

I feel proud about my little leaks. That among a few other things I don't remember right now though! I can be a true source!

They really should make this a great release, extras and all. Look at all the others who go all out with the releases; time for Madge and company to step it up in that regard.

They really should make this a great release, extras and all. Look at all the others who go all out with the releases; time for Madge and company to step it up in that regard.

I agree.

Did I hear that right? Was she singing I'm Addicted while walking the slackline? Was there going to be a slackline during I'm Addicted??!??! :1251: