MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

There HAS to be a Blu-Ray format for release in the US too. I highly doubt they would only sell BR format overseas. That would be ridiculous. The BR format is probably just not up for pre-sale in the US yet.

This release is a mess already!

A little more then a month and still no cover, no press release about the OFFICIAL release date, nothing official about editions, no nothing! o_O

EDIT: BTW this fight between Madonnarama and MadonnaTribe is getting old and tired! Who the hell cares about who said what first? Those Madonnatribe guys are the worst! I've caught them lying about this kind of stuff so many times. They always think they are the first ones to reveal everything first, but that's just not true...seriously!

Fansites are so last season. The fight between who revealed what first is so boring. Who cares. Just post what you got and continue on.

This release is a mess already!

A little more then a month and still no cover, no press release about the OFFICIAL release date, nothing official about editions, no nothing! o_O

EDIT: BTW this fight between Madonnarama and MadonnaTribe is getting old and tired! Who the hell cares about who said what first? Those Madonnatribe guys are the worst! I've caught them lying about this kind of stuff so many times. They always think they are the first ones to reveal everything first, but that's just not true...seriously!

I agree. Who gives a fuck? They act like this is such great insider info.

There HAS to be a Blu-Ray format for release in the US too. I highly doubt they would only sell BR format overseas. That would be ridiculous. The BR format is probably just not up for pre-sale in the US yet.

The US have only been getting Truth Or Dare and other movie releases in europe we haven't had those as they region locked.

Guest groovyguy

Mrama: MDNA Tour will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray globally on September 9th and in the USA/Canada on September 10th!

Mtribe: A 16 page booklet has also been designed to accompany the release.

They take this bullshit out of their asses. Everybody knows Madonna always does a booklet for her dvds. Then when it's released, "oh its 12 pages, they cut some pictures because it was too long".

Guest Not4Pussies

lmao then what will be on the cds?

and with social networks rising and people getting their info quicker on twitter and facebook

mtribe and madonnarama sites have become irrelevant