MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

IT'S SO SHARP!!!

That blu ray is gonna look gorgeous!!

I was thinking the same thing!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I don't understand why they don't release a complete digital download version of the whole concert. It would only mean them transferring the audio of the show into AAC or MP3, resulting in much larger sales. Diehards would buy both and it would not cost them anymore for the digital. :huh:

Exactly.

matt pokora is a very lucky guy. he had the chance to watch the show last night with brahim an M! his instagram is mpofficial

So "Love Spent" is indeed (partially?) black&white on the BD/DVD.

Guest bluejean

I do wonder how the editing is going to turn out. I mean I'm sure I'll love it anyway but it does seem it could be abit messy with all these different locations.

Why you doubt? Since MDNA era begin i hear only doubts about album, videos, setlist on tour, show, but everytime all was perfect if you ask me. I have no fear about this dvd. It is going to be BA-DWT-CT-S&S all in one. The best dvd so far :)

Far too similar to the S&S cover, let's hope it's not true.

Plus I thought the final show is an amalgamation of 3 different shows, so really the "Live from Miami" thing doesn't hold anymore.

Far too similar to the S&S cover, let's hope it's not true.

Plus I thought the final show is an amalgamation of 3 different shows, so really the "Live from Miami" thing doesn't hold anymore.

indeed

FAKE

EXCLUSIVE: The MDNA Tour to be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in August 2013

There has been a lot of speculation on the release date of the MDNA Tour.

We at Madonnarama just heard that a date has finally been chosen!

According to our source, the MDNA Tour has a tentative release date of
August 26th internationally and August 27th in the USA/Canada.

It’s also confirmed that it will be released both on
DVD and Blu-Ray!

Note that this a tentative release date and subject to change.

Stay tuned for more exciting info…

While many websites and forums might reproduce this news, remember you read it first at Madonnarama.com!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2013/06/04/exclusive-the-mdna-tour-to-be-released-on-dvd-and-blu-ray-in-august-2013/#ixzz2VHcHhGYX

Seems logical. She said September, so a few days before then isn't too unfathomable.

If that is the cover, it's cool, but it would be a shame because this tour is full of iconic moments that would make great , better covers.

Hold up. If they are using more than one location for the DVD. Doesn't that mean the sound will be messed up? They'll be showing France as they air the Miami sound. Unless they are gonna use many different versions of sound from many shows recorded via the soundboard to cover up any flaws.

I found the sound on that DVD clip to be horrid! It is so flat. :ohmy:

So it will be Miami, Paris and Buenos Aires?

That clip looks awesome, very cinematic, almost Truth or Dare-ish...

Hold up. If they are using more than one location for the DVD. Doesn't that mean the sound will be messed up? They'll be showing France as they air the Miami sound. Unless they are gonna use many different versions of sound from many shows recorded via the soundboard to cover up any flaws.

I found the sound on that DVD clip to be horrid! It is so flat. :ohmy:

They'll most likely choose the sound from the Miami shows, just with additional video footage. Since the show is "primarily from Miami" it would make sense to use the sound from one or both shows.

Do we really know if it will be primarily from

Miami? Judging by that GMAYL clip, it looks as if they used a lot of the stadium shows(you can tell by the roof and the side screens), almost as much as the Miami footage.

Do we really know if it will be primarily from

Miami? Judging by that GMAYL clip, it looks as if they used a lot of the stadium shows(you can tell by the roof and the side screens), almost as much as the Miami footage.

I think it will be "close-ups" and audio from Miami, wide shots and audience shots from other cities.

In the trailers and released so far, I've identified footage from Paris (both Stade de France and Olympia), Argentina and Brazil...