MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

Confessions edited out the speeches, which is why we get that awkward "Yeah! We can do anything!" In the beginning of Drowned World.

i didn't know they cut out part of her speech but i don't find it that awkward. someone in the audience goes "yeahhh!!" in the tone of "yeah! we can do anything" so M, just says it back. its cute :)

i didn't know they cut out part of her speech but i don't find it that awkward. someone in the audience goes "yeahhh!!" in the tone of "yeah! we can do anything" so M, just says it back. its cute :)

I think it was Pud that shouted the yeeaahhh!

no way that red-white segment wont be on cover (maybe JML still with clowns to relate it to parfume? no)

it was all over the press so people need to connect with cover threw something...just my thought

anyhow...is it really possible that you work in factory and you can take cd-dvd out to listen or watch a bit and then bring it back????? this sounds crazy...

i only hope soon we will get ome info about realising date and in other specatulations i m not interested in

Rumour has it that this might be the MDNA Tour DVD cover:

165417_493046540761356_442146576_n.jpg

The Bluray release would come in a Bluray case using the same photo.

Photo posted on the Queen Madonna Fan Italia FB page.

Guest ditaluver

I think it was Pud that shouted the yeeaahhh!

nah it was val

mtsanis they didnt cut out her speech and she says YEAH we can do anything in response to Val;s YEAH

this cover was made couse of that stupid rumour from factory that is false

if you can take dvd out of the factory like that guy said he will he could just make a photo with mobile phone to proove his sory...ofcours he didn t .

some people think it is funny to make some stupid spoilers and they just need an attention or comercial buzz

borring

• 3 weeks later...

I made this while the forum was down, what do you think? mdnatourfinal_zps65224fe7.jpg

I know it doesn't fit actual DVD casing dimensions but I just did it as a bit of fun.

This is a great cover, I wish it were something like this...