MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

Just found this on ChileForo:

http://www.subirimagenes.com/otros-sinttulo1-8394397.html

Chicos, esta info la encontre en el facebook oficial del Fans Club Lucky Star Madonna Argentina, cuya presidenta es Alejandra Silvia Ludueña. La info proviene de la filal de Universal en Polonia.

“MDNA Tour DVD info....

I just wanted to share some information about the MDNA Tour DVD. I work at the factory that is manufacturing the discs and packaging! I was so excited when we got the order for Madonna's tour! Here is what I can tell you. The cover features Madonna from Masterpiece when she is standing alone in the black under the spotlight. The title is called Madonna - MDNA - Live from the sunshine state (very strange I know!). The bonus features it has listed are "Behind the scenes on MDNA, a backstage trip around the globe", "Justify My Love Video", "Multiple Angles", and "more"... The runtime is 107 minutes. They have opted for standard packaging for both the DVD and Blu-Ray versions. There is no CD that accompanies it. We have been given a deadline of May 30 to finish production. All the units must be shipped by then to accommodate a June 11 release! I will try and grab one next week and will write back with more info. Thank you!!“

BTW, it wasn't me this time who started that rumor :lol:

But seriously, I doubt that someone working there is allowed to share so many details...

Well if it's a factory...

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, if its a factory where they produce thousands of DVD packaging, I doubt he'd be under any contract not to release info about the products they are manufacturing. Isnt that where a lot of info is leaked about a lot of stuff, at the packaging stage

It sounds legit to me...

What I'm interested in is the idea of multiple angles. I've always loved the concept but never found any movie/DVD that ever used it although it's existed for quite some time. If it is true, it will give me a great advantage to the choreography of the show.

The only thing I dont want to be true is the no CD inclusion. :(/>

Whatever, they'd probably cut tracks anyway and you know fans are going to make an audio cd of the DVD itself! I'm not worried about that one bit!

What I'm worried about is the behind the scenes...it better not be the same shit we already saw. I hope it's footage of all the stuff she did compiled together with rehearsal and controversies and dancers etc...

I still doubt that it's true. He says the running time is 107 minutes - that can't be possible unless they indeedly cut something out.

Without the credits, the running time would be around 102 or 103 minutes, but the show was short of 110 minutes. With the inclusion of Love Spent and M's quite long speech there it's even a bit more. Even if the 107 minutes is meant for the duration of the actual show, it would still be too short.

Isn't the show an hour and 55 min.?

Something's wrong! Idk. Whatever. I think this news is at least partially true.

To my knowledge, the speech is 10 minutes long, so if you take it off, it would be 107 minutes.

Yeah, but why would they take the complete speech off? We never heard anything about that (beside my fake rumor). And normally the running time written on the cover of a DVD includes the credits, so the actual show would be less than 107 minutes long. The speech was something like 8 or 9 minutes, so if the rumor is true, they must have cut out something else as well.

But whatever, we'll see. The person who wrote this rumor could just take a photo of the DVD, then we would know for sure it's true.

Could be true but I wouldntve put money on a Madonna fan puff working by chance in a C.D printing factory and skipping and twhirling home to message Madonna Chile with his exciting news.

Guest Not4Pussies

if it comes in a normal dvd/bluray package and no CD i am happy.

those cd's are pointless.

just rip the dvd audio! there.

The cover features Madonna from Masterpiece when she is standing alone in the black under the spotlight. The title is called Madonna - MDNA - Live from the sunshine state

no

Guest Rachelle of London

Confessions edited out the speeches, which is why we get that awkward "Yeah! We can do anything!" In the beginning of Drowned World.

I was just gonna put that! hahahah

Confessions edited out the speeches, which is why we get that awkward "Yeah! We can do anything!" In the beginning of Drowned World.

Actually, there is a bit of a speech during the Confessions film (her thanking people, etc.)...was it longer and they edited it down?

I believe the NBC broadcast edited a lot out, but the DVD is the full show.

The only thing I dont want to be true is the no CD inclusion. :(

You and me both Chelle. It was always a smart marketing move too. It would be placed in both CD and DVD/Movie sections in a store, and it would have charted on Billboard 200 as well. :( The sound is always better on the CD too. :(

I love that! It's so cute.