MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

Guest Rachelle of London

Good Morning America showed "Give Me All Your Luvin' " footage (for a feature on Madonna's workout trainer, Nicole)" of what looks like will be the DVD.

all my american friends are talking about it on Twitter

Guest Xanthium

Good Morning America showed "Give Me All Your Luvin' " footage (for a feature on Madonna's workout trainer, Nicole)" of what looks like will be the DVD.

Ooh la la! I'm dying with antici...pation.

Guest Xanthium

It looks very cinematic. I don't know much about film types but it has that movie look, unlike her earlier tours which looked more live.

We have to remember that visual technology is very different today than it was years ago. With blu-ray and HD television, the desire is for crisp, clear, ultra defined visuals. Artists want their live performances to look as cinematic as possible for this reason. Gone are the days of GS, DWT, etc captures.

Guest Xanthium

We have to remember that visual technology is very different today than it was years ago. With blu-ray and HD television, the desire is for crisp, clear, ultra defined visuals. Artists want their live performances to look as cinematic as possible for this reason. Gone are the days of GS, DWT, etc captures.

Oh definitely. I like both types but I'm sure some people don't like the cinematic visuals because it takes always from the live feel that they are so used to. I like the change because it makes everything look so epic. But there is something special about the live look of older tours. It's like you're actually there when you watch it.

Oh definitely. I like both types but I'm sure some people don't like the cinematic visuals because it takes always from the live feel that they are so used to. I like the change because it makes everything look so epic. But there is something special about the live look of older tours. It's like you're actually there when you watch it.

I get you sexy exie. I wouldve preferred the bigger stadium job too. It looks exciting, but it does look smaller than confessions and this show was huge!

I dont mind though, it will be great, just bring it out now! x

Not sure if o like the footage , made the stage look smaller , like a theatre

The arena stage is smaller than the stadium set up. Plus, the American Airlines Arena has a very small floor, the tip of the triangle stretched to the very end....