Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

Well thats what im talking about... does she really need this? Im all for her having fun whoring selfies around but we know that 99% of the comments she might read will be from nasty people just like it is with all her youtube videos and anything published in the media... she says she doesnt watch tv or read magazines precisely for this reason. Does she has any idea how much worst the internet is?

She always used to read her press until she adopted David... Which is, coincidentally, when she started making strange decisions comcerning ger career. She can take it if its just about her.

I think it's good they leave the comments on. People will see the Gaga troll comments and just realise what a sham her anti-bully stance is. Madonna lets the critics have their say and never responds. Elton trashed her and ended up looking like the bitter old queen he is. She comes away looking dignified and mature.

As for her poor social media presence, this is something Guy should really be on top of. Consider the amount of time he spends taking photos etc, he could quite easily have her youtube, Facebook accounts etc updated on a regular basis without M having to get involved. He has failed at the spectacularly!

but i'm sure M will have her people monitor it

Lol can you imagine the herculean job to moderate her social media? I dont think she would pay anyone to do this for her anyway. She probably would be bored after a few pics. Whats the point to post selfies to read nasty comments about yourself? It seems like an odd pleasure. But anyway, this is the woman who published a book full of naked pictures of herself. She definitely knew what to expect.

What's so bad about her being on Instagram? People need to realize that social media IS today's best way to promote yourself and your releases. Madonna and her team need to get much more in touch with this way of promotion. I'd also have no problem if she joins Twitter, the more sites the better. She won't post the whole fucking time like Goober or Rihanna anyway.

This. For someone who is not afraid of embracing new stuff, Madonna is fucking late to social networks. She can be on it without being an attention whore. Go Instagrandonna!

But the person who said that social media is the best way to promote new releases is way off in my opinion. Where's the evidence for this? Of course social networks and significant moments 'going viral' play a huge role in recent music success like Adele and Susan Boyle, but these things were organic, they were not the result of social media marketing campaigns. You can try and manufacture these moments, but not by having a large presence on such sites, that doesn't make much difference -was Susan Boyle even on any social networks when 'that performance' took over the internet?

Im fine with it. Here and then sharin a photo, giving some surprise news a la going on tour or a new cd release. Its ok, as long as it will be not like Gaga or Cher, although some comments of Cher are hilarious :p

Love it ! she looks fantastic and really refreshing end edgy to see her with a bang like that, it seems more stylish than the S&S hairdo. I hope it's not a wig. Now about Instagram i'm very late on it and no nothing about it, i guess i need a new phone now lol !

Im fine with it. Here and then sharin a photo, giving some surprise news a la going on tour or a new cd release. Its ok, as long as it will be not like Gaga or Cher, although some comments of Cher are hilarious :p

LOL.....yeah, Cher uses her FB and Twitter like a 15 year old girl....silly posts and selfies....it's so worth following....lol.