Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

Guest Not4Pussies

Some of you need to lighten up. This is 2013. Not 1983. And ruin her legacy? She has done far worse cringe tastic things in the past.

Guest Rachelle of London

Some of you need to lighten up. This is 2013. Not 1983. And ruin her legacy? She has done far worse cringe tastic things in the past.

I think the people that are saying she's ruining her legacy are being sarcastic....well I hope so

How DARE you say such horrible things Nessie! One of those awful lil monsters is gonna pick up on that and spread it and ruin her legacy!! NO!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is the third time I've shat myself this month. I really need to see my physician. In the meantime, going to Walgreens for anti-diarrheal.

Oh dear.

Anyway, she has a young bf who has an instagram. She has a two kids who have an instagram. She's a family man.

Yesssss, i was hoping when i woke up she would have updated again. Oh wow, she is flawless, how can she be 54?! What amazing skin and boobs.

It's so strange seeing M upload selfies. I like it but its so different. Keep em coming. I much prefer this to twitter, I hope she doesn't join that.

Can someone tell me why so many of the comments on facebook are always negative when she posts a pic? If I'm not mistaken you have to like her page before you can comment, so why are some "fans" saying "you're old, disgusting, gross" etc on her FB? why are "haters" liking her page and so interested? I just dont get the point. Im not liking some stupid young singer's facebook to say shit. Ridiculous.

Madonna is going to seriously hate her 'fans' with comments like 'get your ass in the studio instead of posting pics of yourself'...LOL.

I hope she's avoiding the comments.

Madonna is going to seriously hate her 'fans' with comments like 'get your ass in the studio instead of posting pics of yourself'...LOL.

I hope she's avoiding the comments.

I get the idea the comments on Instagram are okay, aside from a few monsters. facebook however, what a bully cult!