Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

I like her on instagram! :)/> ha, maybe it's because I expected her to be on it anyway or because she already did the twitter thing, but I really see no reason why she shouldnt. and she'll always be mysterious and iconic anyway. unless she updates with very vulgar nudes like what perez posted of himself, or typical food pictures or more of that cliché shit, she'll be fine.

First of all :lmao: @ the people not recognizing the most perfect eyes in the whole world AND if it's a wig or not!

SHE'S AMAZING! :wow:

Prostitute or not, she looks hot! OMG those eyes! They seem to have emerged straight to the Who's That Girl Tour poster! :wow:

I LOVE HER SO MUCH!

She know the planet already misses her. Please don't be quiet this year M!

I don't really know how this thing works. But does she has direct contact to whatever idiots-monsters-lambs-haters might say on her instagram? I don't wanna see Madonna being hurt by those ugly people on the internet...

I've seen some of the monsters reply to the pic already ''eeww' and 'gross'. Assholes.

Well thats what im talking about... does she really need this? Im all for her having fun whoring selfies around but we know that 99% of the comments she might read will be from nasty people just like it is with all her youtube videos and anything published in the media... she says she doesnt watch tv or read magazines precisely for this reason. Does she has any idea how much worst the internet is?

I've seen some of the monsters reply to the pic already ''eeww' and 'gross'. Assholes.

It speaks volumes how (aside from M fans) they seen to be the first one's to comment on it. lol

LOL at everyone lining up to get their defences in first before someone comes along and calls this as a shit move. About 10 Madonna police have come in to accuse others of saying 'Madonna is destroying her legacy!!!1!!', but no-one has actually said she's destroying her legacy. :lmao: Sorry to dissapoint, but I don't actually think it's that bad -I don't know anything about instagram, but as far as I know you just post random pictures of whatever you want right? Seems quite a good fit; Madonna has always had a 'great love affair' with the camera as the quote says. And at least 'she' (whoever runs the account) gets to control what pictures make it out there, as opposed to horrid leaks and suspect pictures of granny's snatch.

As with all social media, it's about how you use it. I would have to agree with the person who said that social media isn't a great fit for the type of superstar that Madonna is. Madonna seems to be always in the run up to 'the big performance' or video, or film, or tour -she lives for tomorrow. She isn't the sort of person that posts constant updates. I can't imagine loads of thrilled pictures of eternity pools, cupcakes, or rocking stilletoes she's just bought like Dannii Minogue or someone. But again, let's see how she uses it -I'd like to see shots of when she's in Malawi and stuff like that.

I'm sure she will be turned off immediately.

Some off these fuckers users name says it all including Beyonces fans. Poor M.