Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

That looks like the Ein Sof tattoo... I'm sure that wasn't Miami... wasn't that the night she sang the bit from American Life?

From Ultramadonna: 2. The second most common tattoo were the three Hebrew letters: אלד(alef, lamed and dalet). Madonna wore them in North and South America, for the first time during the second show in Saint Paul on 4 November and then in Pittsburgh (the night Obama was reelected, the first show with her pants off, as promised in case of his victory), Detroit, Cleveland, both shows at Madison Square Garden, Charlotte, Atlanta, first show in São Paulo, Porto Alegre (with pants on for the first time since Pittsburgh) and Santiago. Altogether 11 times.

Read more: http://www.ultramadonna.com/en/news/49/the_mdna_tour_tattoos#ixzz2KrXL32TD

Edited by rb19

Both nights had Psych ...

Absolutely NOT!!!!

I have everything in my books!

This is Miami 2nd:

o-MADONNA-IN-CONCERT-570.jpg?2

And I knew she was going to use Ein Sof for the dvd/bluray. The second LAV/LS was SO much better.

Obviously we'll get footage of both nights...but her back during this section will have to be from 1 night only...for obvious reasons.

Plus i want her speech from the 2nd night xD

They could always use both for this segment and people will wonder how the hell she created that morphing tattoo on her back...it must be a projection!

April release will be great!

I'm so happy she's very involved with the editing.

Me too, I was bitchin in another post that she should be involved as it is her vision and her show. Glad to know that she is!

tumblr_mi6ucguhRl1r7690no1_500.jpg

Don't you get it? This is going to be the front cover of the DVD! :chuckle:

LOL. Why does it look as though the still is from some sort of paper rather than a screen?