Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

I actually started following Rocco too. He's got some cool photos and he seems like a really good kid. Madonna should be really proud of her kids. Anyway is cool seeing the interaction between them. He posted saying his name is because he is really white and that he has no shape like a bar of soap.

I'm following Rocco too!

I can't get over M and her moustache, here there were people worrying she was going to be like every other douche celebrity on there. Queen is taking the piss, I love it

I actually started following Rocco too. He's got some cool photos and he seems like a really good kid. Madonna should be really proud of her kids. Anyway is cool seeing the interaction between them. He posted saying his name is because he is really white and that he has no shape like a bar of soap.

He does kind of look like a bar of soap.

He does kind of look like a bar of soap.

It is pretty funny lol. I follow him too and it seems a couple of the dancers on tour gave him that name. I saw Brahim refer to him as Soap in a picture before the tour wrapped.

Guest Rachelle of London

omg Rocco followed me, I only joined yesterday, still ahvent got used to it....only just found out where my followers were hahahaha

omg Rocco followed me, I only joined yesterday, still ahvent got used to it....only just found out where my followers were hahahaha

Why is Rocco following you and not me?! No fair!

I'm so happy she does this thing. And it's better than Twitter. Just post a pic and we are happy!

Shame that her favorite website has such a big amount of hate from the readers:

http://gawker.com/5983382/madonna-keeps-posting-unflattering-pictures-of-herself-on-instagram-and-its-awesome

I'm so happy she does this thing. And it's better than Twitter. Just post a pic and we are happy!

Shame that her favorite website has such a big amount of hate from the readers:

http://gawker.com/59...and-its-awesome

OMG I love that article! :lol: She really does seem a little too honest in public, but this...I mean it truly is a side of her we haven't seen for a long time!

oh it's nice that she uses social media, for a person who's always been so in touch with trends and all that, i was surprised that she wasn't that much into social nets, at least to use them now and then.