New videos FILMED FROM SCREEN (NY and Cordoba)

Jamesy

I'll never forget her 'you tight ass motherfuckers' :inlove: .

Out of the five incredible MDNA shows I've seen the second MSG night was the best. She was on FIRE :wow:.

I love this tour so much that sometimes I can't even understand why lol!

Was lucky to be at a few different shows and yes NYC 2nd night was just mind-blowingly good. She was on fire throughout the show in a way I hadn't seen on the tour up until that point.

Dublin though in the non-stop heavy rain was for me hard to beat. I was completely overwhelmed at her professionalism that night in the face of such bad weather.

Here's my video of VOGUE from Dublin (the rain had briefly stopped at this point). Blocked in USA by YouTube unfortunately:

And in case you missed it before - MASTERPIECE from SANTIAGO.

The very last time this song was performed on the tour.

Again this night - such TERRIBLE weather and she was so clearly ill during soundcheck - I was in awe that the show went on.

She's just class.

I love this tour so much that sometimes I can't even understand why lol!

Was lucky to be at a few different shows and yes NYC 2nd night was just mind-blowingly good. She was on fire throughout the show in a way I hadn't seen on the tour up until that point.

Dublin though in the non-stop heavy rain was for me hard to beat. I was completely overwhelmed at her professionalism that night in the face of such bad weather.

Here's my video of VOGUE from Dublin (the rain had briefly stopped at this point). Blocked in USA by YouTube unfortunately:

:wow:

So amazing

Thank you for all your videos and your wonderful website

Guest Pud Whacker

And I just can't stop watching this - LOVE SPENT from the final show of the tour.

THAT NIGHT WAS MAGIC FROM START TO FINISH!!!

jamesy - the world should see this. youre the greatest. xo

And I just can't stop watching this - LOVE SPENT from the final show of the tour.

THAT NIGHT WAS MAGIC FROM START TO FINISH!!!

Simply amazing! This is truly one of her very best Madonna songs ever and I am so so so happy she included it into the setlist (even though it was not part of the European leg when I saw the show). But at least we will have it on DVD.