• Human Nature
    • Like A Virgin
    • Love Spent
    • Nobody Knows Me (INTERLUDE)
    • I?m Addicted
    • I?m A Sinner / Cyberraga
    • Like A Prayer
    • Celebration

I noticed that LAV is one of the contenders for most votes. I like how the song was sung, but I always took a break during Madonna's performance of the song. I either got a bear or took a piss, but I think I would like listening to it more if it was released on itunes or cd. I was not super close up to the stage for the tour, so the song did not sound great in such a large venue.

P.S,. Judging from the people around me, people were chatting away or going to the restroom while she was singing LAV. I think the soccer mom contingent & people looking for nostalgia were mortified that she sang a melancholy version of the track.

I think MDNAT LAV is pure example how songs could live forever in all kind diferent interpretations and levels. LAV was great. She took it from popy funny cheerfull song to serious and moody romantic ballad.

Anyone who dont appreciate it is a person who doesent understand art and music. I m glad she is not just hits singer/performer. Or past fame on charts keeper. If she would act like that she would be past. With this she is still relevant in present.

Guest sasca1971

My 14 votes were exactly the same as the consensus except i chose I'm A Sinner / Cyberagga over Masterpiece (Masterpiece being the 13th most popular song and I'm A Sinner being the 14th). Though I hope she includes both. Since I will unlikely watch the DVD much - I prefer songs that I would listen to in my car or on my phone so I guess I'd exclude the interludes. Can't wait to see what the DVD is like though.

She should release the whole concert:

CD – 2 discs with the full concert

DVD/Blu-ray – 2 discs with both formats of the concert

Digital download – full concert album