Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

I know Madonna is a little stingy, but those pants above look as though she has trimmed them herself (when pants become too long- which us mere mortals would do ourselves or at least take it to a tailor).

I know Madonna is a little stingy, but those pants above look as though she has trimmed them herself (when pants become too long- which us mere mortals would do ourselves or at least take it to a tailor).

She has been using those for the last 3 years , and they look each time more damaged

So we're back to these awful paints again. Oh well. Her wearing the VOGUE cap is awesome, though!

just my first thought

:banghead:/>

hate this 89 pants

maybe she just put them down when she is inside of building couse she has those shiny pants from tour under :D/>

So is she better than Gaga in your eyes nowadays?

U need to let it go. at one time I was amused @ gaga and her theatrics.....never did I stop adoring Madonna. and furthermore, why are u even talking to me ? are u eager to instigate another quarrel ? lets just ignore each other at this point. okay ?

U need to let it go. at one time I was amused @ gaga and her theatrics.....never did I stop adoring Madonna. and furthermore, why are u even talking to me ? are u eager to instigate another quarrel ? lets just ignore each other at this point. okay ?

Is that your way of saying you wish you had never talked shit about Madonna and praised Gaga?

Ah right, it's the dress from the Instagram pic. So is this "Vice" thing a TV show which she took part in?

No, they're discussing a way to release the Secret Project.