Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Not4Pussies

she might be in LA now

her trainer tweeted yesterday how excited she was reuniting with Andy LeCompte, M's backup singer, Sofia and one of the makeup artists from mdna tour.

Oh no! Nicole Winhoffer is in Rome with the Hard candy Fitness team.

I guess it means madonna is not attending the opening?

God, I hate those gyms, can someone just burn them down?

But if LN lose out on gyms as part of their 360 deal, then they might have to think of a business venture and I don't wanna be seeing any M Pet Shops and Children Toy Stores

179203_422538154501801_955853360_n.jpg

https://www.facebook...adonnaAustralia

she really looks like her but I'm not convinced she's Madonna though, something about the arms/body language and thing on her arm

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this gotta be her at the Ryan leslie concert!!!!!!! this is the same hairdo than on the instagram pic and can i say that she looks fantastic ?! she looks 30yo on those pics. I'm so excited now

179203_422538154501801_955853360_n.jpg

https://www.facebook...adonnaAustralia

she really looks like her but I'm not convinced she's Madonna though, something about the arms/body language and thing on her arm

WOOW ! Looks like she's in her 30s ! Do you think she's experimenting a new style, for the next era maybe?

Edited by Iconic

WOOW ! Looks like she's in her 30s ! Do you think she's experimenting a new style, for the next era maybe?

i don't know, but all i can say is that i'm speechless, i'm so excited right now. She hasn't looked that good in ages, and finally a new hairdo, it's been aaaaaaages too !

Guest Rachelle of London

The Ryan Leslie concert was on Valentines Day and she had her hair in curls, this instagram pic appeared the week before...

Guest Rachelle of London

If it's her, well she looks cool, but that hair is too fucking short and it's also straightened which means it's even shorter ugh.

its a wig...so maybe shes only testing that style out

The face looks like her but the arms seems a bit too chubby... difficult to know for sure... the body language also is not very Madonna... but we will find out very soon. I hope its her! That hair looks so cool! I wonder if its really a wig on that instagram pic... it looks like a wig but we know that she isnt very into wigs... if this is her real hair for 2013 then i totally love it!

i keep on looking at the pics and everything looks like hers (eyes nose chin cheeks teeth eyebrows skin) even the way she smiles, everything... Could really be her, she wasn't skinny on the tour and if you think about it maybe she has gained some weight since the tour is over and she had some rest.