Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

she lives here sometimes, she has a house... why not? her kids jet off once a fortnight to stay with Guy, she probably wanted to hang around so they can go off and do that, and she still has friends here.

Guest Rachelle of London

With the kids being out of school for the Summer, London is a great place for her to be. She has her house here, probably misses her friends over here. She hasnt really left NYC since the tour, she probably needs a break, has her LA home sold yet?

ALSO

maybe, just maybe she could be here recording....wishful thinking but you never know

maybe, just maybe she could be here recording....wishful thinking but you never know

Oh chelle..... Nowadays we would now everything about already.... :(

Guest Rachelle of London

Doesn't she have a studio in the London house? Or am I imagining that?

I swear she does! Plus she owns the property next door that has a gym, they could EASILY put a studio in there

I never heard anything about her owning a private studio. She always says its so expensive and blah blah blah. I doubt she would expend money on that.

Guest Rachelle of London

Is owning a studio expensive? Surely cant be more than having a gym, all you'd need to do is buy equipment etc

Is owning a studio expensive? Surely cant be more than having a gym, all you'd need to do is buy equipment etc

You've got to completely convert the space to make it soundproof, but you can do that with egg cartons so... I think if you want any old studio it's fairly cheap but a proper one can be very expensive if you're not using it constantly

Guest Rachelle of London

You've got to completely convert the space to make it soundproof, but you can do that with egg cartons so... I think if you want any old studio it's fairly cheap but a proper one can be very expensive if you're not using it constantly

oh ok! I have no clue..

Guys I'm just CLINGING to some form of hope we've got music coming hahahaha!

That depends on what material you need. I have friends who are into heavy metal and they created a recording studio here, with all the best material they could get, one thing after another (before losing it to a flood last year) so I guess considering Madonna's wealth, she can totally afford the equipment for her own studio.

That depends on what material you need. I have friends who are into heavy metal and they created a recording studio here, with all the best material they could get, one thing after another (before losing it to a flood last year) so I guess considering Madonna's wealth, she can totally afford the equipment for her own studio.

There is an old saying about musicians and home-studios.....something about it will cause the end of your career as several famous bands/artists released less-than-par records from home studios. Obviously it's just a saying, that I obviously do not even remember correctly, but interesting to say the least. It's just hard to work from home, too many distractions.

There is an old saying about musicians and home-studios.....something about it will cause the end of your career as several famous bands/artists released less-than-par records from home studios. Obviously it's just a saying, that I obviously do not even remember correctly, but interesting to say the least. It's just hard to work from home, too many distractions.

Absolute money pits. Also, you would need to keep them up-to-date. However, with the advent of software like Logic, it's all kind of redundant too. You can do it all on a laptop!

Wonder if she's seeking inspiration or purely enjoying herself.

Looks like she just found some recruits for her next musical project.

It looks SO GOOD! I want to go!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Most likely! I wonder if they'll stay at the Hotel Du Cap, Madonna has her own suite doesnt she

I wonder if M will ever purchase a home in France? She loves it there, Brahims influence plus the kids are fluent

Guest Rachelle of London

I think M might be celebrating her birthday in Nice, Nicole just asked Debi Mazar on instagram "if shes coming down" hope we get some pics of M looking stunning on her big day