Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

This was on Page Six of the New York Post today:

Madonna had an intimate dinner in Brooklyn with boy toy Brahim Zaibat this week. Spies saw Zaibat cooling his heels Wednesday at Antica Pesa in Williamsburg, waiting for the Material Girl to show. Madge later arrived in a “floral dress, looking simple but chic,” spies said, and the couple took over a corner table and kept a low profile. The 54-year-old star and her 25-year-old lover have been together for nearly three years. A spy saw them “kiss a few times” with Zaibat’s “arm around her.” The sweet scene was a far cry from the clip Madonna released earlier in the day of her “secret project” with Steven Klein that showed her in black underwear firing a gun at the head of a hunky male dancer.

I don't know what happened but I LOVE her face now. It's amazing.

She looks fantasticonna !

Madonna mentioned her surgery a while back and said that she would be having no more. People are obsessed with her cheeks and she said that she would just let nature take over.

Whaaaat ???? when did she said this ? I hope it's true.

Madonna mentioned her surgery a while back and said that she would be having no more. People are obsessed with her cheeks and she said that she would just let nature take over.

Nah, that can't be true, she never admitted having surgery in the first place.

She never mentioned anything. If you are reading Daily Mail for information you better try another source.

from yesterday too : 1006203_681986858481493_1625388983_n.png

WOW Mercy looks so graceful. Love her.

Madonna would never ever say such things. Gosh are you sure you're a fan ? :huh:

WOW Mercy looks so graceful. Love her.

Madonna would never ever say such things. Gosh are you sure you're a fan ? :huh:

Of course I'm a fan. I spent two hours creating my display picture. Who spends two hours editing their picture, trying to achieve the same look as the MDNA cover? I'm sure it would only have to be a Madonna fan. :sassy::madonna2:

Of course I'm a fan. I spent two hours creating my display picture. Who spends two hours editing their picture, trying to achieve the same look as the MDNA cover? I'm sure it would only have to be a Madonna fan. :sassy::madonna2:

A stalker...like...Lady Gaga.