Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna has dyed her hair and her forehead looks all botoxed up... She's gonna make everybody bow the fuck down at the BBMA tonight.

Oh, and I love it when she wears jeans.

PS. I don't know why I care but love that Lola is reading Sylvia Plath.

Edited by TheUnseenHand

LOVE her outifit, very nice change from all black and she looks cute as. Her hair is bleach blonde it looks great. Also her face is looking very fresh ;)

• 2 weeks later...

May 30th NYC

7844_10151634199735339_735922926_n.jpg

6939_10151634199765339_839774079_n.jpg

10498_10151634203745339_1474664063_n.jpg

also this pic of Brahim & Rocco with french singer Matt Pokora. Matt Pokora is rehearsing for a brand new french musical "Robin des bois" (Robin Hood) and Brahim is the Choreographer. The musical seems to be a big event in France (already a lot of adverts on nationnal tv, streets etc) so it's great that Brahim has a lead role in the production !

943464_10151634136960339_744432532_n.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

If those shoes are Salvatore Ferragamo then me and M have similar pairs...she looks amazing as usual! Wonder if shes in Britain yet

The woman didn't buckle up her pants correctly:)

wonder what book she's got, looks Hugh, are there any other photos with the cover of the book. Also good to see Lola with a hard cover book, were a dying breed.

20130531-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-new-york-06.jpg

20130531-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-new-york-05.jpg

She looks sensational, a nice change from the usual Kcenter pap shots. Scarf, hat and boots. Her face looks amazing and so do her hair and her skin tone/make up/decollette situation

It's amazing when you think she's almost 55 and looks a full 10 years younger but without seeming outrageously unnatural. Like so many celebrities who are not even 50 yet often do. As for the veiny hands I see people who are 30 and constantly exercising get them, she's 55 for goodness sake. She's just so gorgeous and always an inspiration on being healthy, glowing and fit regardless of your age ..... trailblazer even here

She changed the color of her hair again, it's less platinium than for the Billboard Awards, it's more strawberry. Looks good !

Yes I thought the colour was different from the BBA event too!

Much better

Those pictures MUST be touched in some way - her hands are not as veiny as that - only a week a go in the 'defend Paris' pictures - her hands were fine - i swear to god these photo agencies must be putting heavy contrasting on her hands...

Those pictures MUST be touched in some way - her hands are not as veiny as that - only a week a go in the 'defend Paris' pictures - her hands were fine - i swear to god these photo agencies must be putting heavy contrasting on her hands...

:lmao:

And you can always count on the Daily Fail to spin a story just on her hands

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2333695/Ever-youthful-Madonna-54-betrayed-by-ageing-hands-steps-trademark-gloves.html

Ever youthful Madonna, 54, is betrayed by by her ageing hands as she steps out without trademark gloves

article-0-1A134DDF000005DC-701_634x675.jpg

She has the face and body of a 20-something. Nobody can deny that Madonna Louise Ciccone, 54, looks and executes herself impressively as a performer well into her fifth decade. In fact, it's almost hard to remember how old she really is, until - that is - she does something like forget to wear her trademark gloves to a meeting

Can they get any more moronic?

And you can always count on the Daily Fail to spin a story just on her hands

http://www.dailymail...ark-gloves.html

Ever youthful Madonna, 54, is betrayed by by her ageing hands as she steps out without trademark gloves

article-0-1A134DDF000005DC-701_634x675.jpg

She has the face and body of a 20-something. Nobody can deny that Madonna Louise Ciccone, 54, looks and executes herself impressively as a performer well into her fifth decade. In fact, it's almost hard to remember how old she really is, until - that is - she does something like forget to wear her trademark gloves to a meeting

Can they get any more moronic?

Old grandma on steroids hands! LADY GAGA on the otherhand has youthful, smooth, healthy, feminine, charming, artistic hands :inlove:

Gaga.jpg

lady_gaga-3404.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

Old grandma on steroids hands! LADY GAGA on the otherhand has youthful, smooth, healthy, feminine, charming, artistic hands :inlove:

Gaga.jpg

lady_gaga-3404.jpg

shame about her tits

tumblr_m7fwqsi9zN1r5swg5.jpg