Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

i keep on looking at the pics and everything looks like hers (eyes nose chin cheeks teeth eyebrows skin) even the way she smiles, everything... Could really be her, she wasn't skinny on the tour and if you think about it maybe she has gained some weight since the tour is over and she had some rest.

Yes my first thought was also "MADONNA", not someone else. But then I saw the arms & something about her body language, that seems a bit off. But her face is indeed looking a lot like Madonna.. although I'm not so sure about that nose. Hah. mysterious ;)

Chelle: she wore curls at the concert? Ive only seen a small picture of it and almost couldnt make out anything from it..

Well when your practice physical exercise regularly for several months (MDNA tour) and you suddenly take a rest you gain weight very quickly so it's very possible her arms look rounder now since it's almost two months the tour is over. It's a strange coincidence she rocked the very same kind of hairdo/wig last week on Instagram and now those pics surface with a face that is 100% Madonna. Look at that smile !

Guest Rachelle of London

If someone had taken those pics at the Ryan leslie concert the pics wouldve resurfaced before...

Chris America is great....prob the best M impersonator

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know but she's following him on Instagram. Seems like he is some sort of street artist .

His work is pretty amazing though.

http://www.jr-art.net/

Guest groovyguy

I don't know but she's following him on Instagram. Seems like he is some sort of street artist .

His work is pretty amazing though.

http://www.jr-art.net/

He's a french street artist. Interesting that they met last night at his studio.

Guest groovyguy

Did she sign: "JR, let's start a revolution" if I'm reading that right?

"Let's start a revolution of love "

Guest Not4Pussies

He's a street artist. He will be resoponsible for blasting the secret project all over streets and random places.

He's a street artist. He will be resoponsible for blasting the secret project all over streets and random places.

This could be a good idea.