2013 rumours thread - Sanremo Festival?

Apples388

But that picture from the set could mean nothing really. Maybe they'll give her some lifetime achievement bullshit prize and we will have her on Skype or something (audio only). :manson:

VIA SATELLITE! :wow:

oprah.gif

This is all very exciting, but once again... Who knows. I just don't understand why they would shoot something in December if there's a May release. Unless Madonna is part of a larger project - which the more I read, the more obvious it seems that that's the case.

And we are all aware that Gaga and Madonna WILL collaborate at some point, right?

There's no way around it.

At least not while Madonna continues to be obsessed with being part of the lowest common denominator of pop.

Madonna has made it her "trademark" of recent years to collaborate with people when they are reaching their expiry date (Timbaland, Neptunes etc.) and Goober will be no exception - if she does choose to work with her.

I yearn for the days of Orbit and Mirwais where she seemed to pluck producers out of nowhere. Price and Pettibone to a lesser extent of course.

I suppose she did try with Solveig but the results were SHIT.

I get a feeling that this "secret project" will be a huge letdown just like the Nobody Knows Me Book.... that actually nobody knows...

001.jpg

Exactly! This "secret project" will have been hyped for nearly 6 months before it's released (apparently SK HAS been hanging around IT for too long) and you just know it's gonna be some book or magazine spread involving lots of artists. I'm sure it would've been fab to run across it on my own time at some point, but to have it HYPED as the next coming for 5-6 months....nah....it's destined to not live up to the hype. :(

Honestly if it's not new music or something involving music I generally don't care as much. I still haven't even seen W.E. yet!

I hope the gaga thing is just another bullshit rumor, but I'm really curious to see what the hell it would sound and look like. The stupid gossip sites and shows would eat this crap up.

I don't hate gaga so much like others, but why not work with someone less known and more interesting and maintain her artistic integrity?? Anyway, I will keep on thinking it's a rumor and wait for the hopefully awesome dvd/cd, in 2013!

Guest Rachelle of London

It has to be something quite big, as I said in the previous thread, why would Madonna spend 2 days of her time off in the midst of her tour to do something minor or unprofitable

Gaga was in Russia where she played two dates (December 9th and 12th), while madonna's shoot was on December 12th.

I have a feeling that M is going to do something surprising this year. This SK secret project with Gaga and M, that really would be something ....

Something disastrous :manson:

5-6 month hype for a photoshoot? It would make the papers for one day and be gone! Who cares? Jeez, I'm seriously hoping for something more than a few photos to generate some headlines.

I doubt it's a lifetime achievement award. She never accepts those!

It's got to be more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate gaga so much like others, but why not work with someone less known and more interesting and maintain her artistic integrity??

artistic integrity is a tough concept to live by when you're LiveNation's cash cow :)/>

from her management's point of view, she's no longer the one that can use her star power to help people come out of obscurity (let's say, a Madge-Robyn collaboration) but rather the one that NEEDS help staying out of obscurity (let's say, a Nicki Minaj-Madge collaboration).

Guest pedrohdi

The weird thing is why shoot something in the middle of a grueling tour, just to be released 6 months later? She has now, plenty of time to do that! As far as I know she's not doing anything right now!