2013 rumours thread - Sanremo Festival?

Apples388

The thruth is this: There's never been so many rumors about Madonna right after a tour ends...

My guess? Something's up! Not sure what or if these rumors are true...but i really don't expect her to just sit at home right now..and i don't think a movie is coming right now.

I really think we'll hear from her and sooner then later! You'll see xD

Exciting times, imo! :D

Nothing of this nonsense will happen. Bitch will write a new shitty movie script, then release a rushed dance album next year and go on a tour with 80+ concerts again.

Guest bluejean

Nothing of this nonsense will happen. Bitch will write a new movie script, then release a rushed dance album next year and go on a tour with 80+ concerts again.

I agree. Although the rushed dance album will be in 2015

I agree with Suedehead. She's running out of time.

She has less than 5 years to release 2 albums and make 2 world tours.

Even if she's dying to do another movie, she doesn't have the time. She'll have to postpone that.

W.E. took a lot more time than she first thought it would.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with Suedehead. She's running out of time.

She has less than 5 years to release 2 albums and make 2 world tours.

Even if she's dying to do another movie, she doesn't have the time. She'll have to postpone that.

W.E. took a lot more time than she first thought it would.

She said in an interview that her next movie wouldn't need so much locations... she probably will scale it down to fit her agenda...

She said in an interview that her next movie wouldn't need so much locations... she probably will scale it down to fit her agenda...

But we still have the promotion time. :(

Honestly, I don't mind a new movie. I loved W.E., but I'm really in NEED of a new album. I just wish she felt the same.

i know the incognito is huge and we would love to hear some more details and hints, but i like the mystery beind as well :)