MDNA Tour Pictures Thread - part 2

Apples388

OMG where did you find this?

I think I watched this performance from every date, and I would have remembered such fabulous moment.

How did I miss this?

OMG :drama:

I wish something like this would be on the DVD :dramatic:

I saw the video, but God knows which one it was.....I have at least a trillion MDNA vids, esp for this part of the show.

I saw the video, but God knows which one it was.....I have at least a trillion MDNA vids, esp for this part of the show.

What are you waiting for??? Go search for it!

2jyyvb.gif

The first gif of the MDNA Tour (it's from the tour rehearsals) and it still mesmerizes me!

I remember that so well! :inlove:

The first thought on my mind was "Madonna is back".

I remember that so well! :inlove:

The first thought on my mind was "Madonna is back".

Yes, that was the very beginning of all those amazing moments that followed for 7 months! :dramatic:

2jyyvb.gif

The first gif of the MDNA Tour (it's from the tour rehearsals) and it still mesmerizes me!

Aw :)/>

Does anyone remember when we first saw rehearsal footage filmed by an israeli crew? that footage of like a prayer.. I also think the gif you showed now (but I'm not sure), the costumes.. for some reason I didn't think the tour would be visually very interesting (I thought it would be like SS, more about dancing and not theatrics) and all of a sudden she surprises us with such fantastique visuals and energy?! THe fan rumors about the tour were that the music (especially the intro) would be horrible. and look at what happened. It's perfect. It looked so fucking amazing on film to see for the very first time and I remember everyone being very proud and excited for the tour we were about to get :)

Thinking about it again, I have very high hopes for the DVD now ;)

Aw :)

Does anyone remember when we first saw rehearsal footage filmed by an israeli crew? that footage of like a prayer.. I also think the gif you showed now (but I'm not sure), the costumes.. for some reason I didn't think the tour would be visually very interesting (I thought it would be like SS, more about dancing and not theatrics) and all of a sudden she surprises us with such fantastique visuals and energy?! THe fan rumors about the tour were that the music (especially the intro) would be horrible. and look at what happened. It's perfect. It looked so fucking amazing on film to see for the very first time and I remember everyone being very proud and excited for the tour we were about to get :)

Thinking about it again, I have very high hopes for the DVD now ;)

Yes, there was footage from some other songs too. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L9gXimO31E

And of course, there were lots of different videos from fans outside the stadium, some were just as good as the video above. I remember there was some kind of double performing the rehearsal, too. The last days before the first show were totally chaotic, it seemed that every hour something leaked into the net, ranging from LQ audio recordings to video recordings from the screen, and from basically every performance. This footage above surprised me the most, though, especially this HN bit.

Great memories :inlove:

I remember one youtube account called MYMDNA or MYMDNAdotcom or something uploading very HQ videos! absolutely stunning! but they got removed :( since then I save the best vids to my computer. (I still miss those videos, he had such great ones from the opening and Im a sinner)

She danced better at the rehearsal than at many actual shows :lol:

As always. She was on fire in that rehearsal!

Oh look at the hair in Turn Up The Radio! That was so hot!