Was the smoke coming from the thurible scented?

EFMT

I might be super late, this may have already been established..But I remember that when Madonna appeared at the beginning of GGW, I had this sensation of smelling a woman's perfume. Was it just some kind of sensory overload nasal spasm at having seen my QUEEN in the flesh for the first time, or were they piping out Truth or Dare scented fumes from the thurible? More genius NON TRADITIONAL promo? :dramatic:

I'm hoping it was just a rumour that that she had that old fusty musty cunt smell coming out of her thurble. It certainly didn't waft its way over to me. Maybe just on selected dates. It's a very she who should not be named thing to do.

I might be super late, this may have already been established..But I remember that when Madonna appeared at the beginning of GGW, I had this sensation of smelling a woman's perfume. Was it just some kind of sensory overload nasal spasm at having seen my QUEEN in the flesh for the first time, or were they piping out Truth or Dare scented fumes from the thurible? More genius NON TRADITIONAL promo? :dramatic:

I did smell Truth or Dare at the shows but my guess was that it was some fellow fans that had sprayed it on. :bad:

there was definitely a smell but it was more frankincense if anything...maybe a teeny bit of patchouli. it smelled faintly like church as it should have. maybe i was just smelling myself though haha. it definitely didn't smell like perfume! :)