The Americana/Majorette Section: Underrationtastications?

Ai Papi Si.

This section and the following dark outfit section was the weakest part of the show for me. I think they should have extended this section and scrapped the dull OYH/Masterpiece gypsy/latino/campfire bit altogether. It's starts well with Express Yourself but I'd prefer the original version of GMAYL than the remix. Some Girls mixed with OYH might have worked and it could have ended with Masterpiece.

This whole section disrupts the flow of the show for me. It only really gets back on course with JML/Vogue. In fact, I'd have liked this section bumped to after Like A Virgin/Love Spent so IDFA goes into the JML video.

Pasqual's thread got me thinking about this section and how it's a bit underrated. Probably cuz it's so short. But it's the first time in a long time Madonna's had more than 4 seperate "sections" on a tour and this one could have been fleshed out to be even better than it is already.

Holiday would have fit in perfectly here, just with some free form dancing from Midge, maybe just her onstage, no dancers, etc, kinda like Get Together from the Confessions Tour.

I love the section. Too short!

M_MadonnaMajoretteMDNATour_060712.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1345487555224

yes, HOliday could fit there, and even a Gleesque version of 4 minutes

the dress it´s not very flattering , I donñt know why, it doesn´t suit her

I love the section, shame it's short. But Express Yourself works great opening the section and GMAYL is the perfect closer, and the segue bridging the two together is just amazing. It's impossible to fit any other tracks in there.

1. 4 minutes!!!

Honestly, I don't understand why people don't like this costume. Of all the costumes on MDNAT, I'd say the worst is the OYH one.

:thumbsup:/>

Although I changed my mind when I saw Arianne's sketch for it. Only then I could see what they were going for with that look.

This section and the following dark outfit section was the weakest part of the show for me. I think they should have extended this section and scrapped the dull OYH/Masterpiece gypsy/latino/campfire bit altogether. It's starts well with Express Yourself but I'd prefer the original version of GMAYL than the remix. Some Girls mixed with OYH might have worked and it could have ended with Masterpiece.

This whole section disrupts the flow of the show for me. It only really gets back on course with JML/Vogue. In fact, I'd have liked this section bumped to after Like A Virgin/Love Spent so IDFA goes into the JML video.

Dafuq? I'd rather have Candy Shop, Vogue and Human Nature scrapped, because she already performed those on S&S! I'm so glad she finally did OYH eventhough this version is kind of underwhelming I love that she decided to perform it again. I think the Majorette section represents the brighter side of MDNA, Madonnas life in the public, etc. I really wished TUTR would've been performed as part of the encore though without the guitar! It doesn't fit in it's place and the performance itself could've been so much more!