The Americana/Majorette Section: Underrationtastications?

Ai Papi Si.

Pasqual's thread got me thinking about this section and how it's a bit underrated. Probably cuz it's so short. But it's the first time in a long time Madonna's had more than 4 seperate "sections" on a tour and this one could have been fleshed out to be even better than it is already.

Holiday would have fit in perfectly here, just with some free form dancing from Midge, maybe just her onstage, no dancers, etc, kinda like Get Together from the Confessions Tour.

I love the section. Too short!

M_MadonnaMajoretteMDNATour_060712.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1345487555224

Guest Not4Pussies

I would have voted for Causing a Commotion to be added into this section myself.

And yes I agree it was too short.

ooooh i like that idea

El Uu Vee it.

It's such a no brainer that this section shoulda been longer, it makes me think that it was intentionally kept short.

To what end, though? I can't tell.

As others have said - Holiday, Everybody, Don't Tell Me, Beautiful Stranger could've worked soooo well here!!

It's a pop art explosion that is purely ace. I would have preferred this section to be three or four songs long and the Basque section shortened down. Express Yourself was a highlight of the show and the choreography in this section was tighter than Madonna's pussy. I think she looks fantastic in the majorette outfit, so hot. She looks like a super hero with that shiny cape.

A+++!!!

i wonder how i inspired this topic? pls tell me :D/>

anyway....

this segment is short...and i think it was just a problem couse she wanted all...OYH and Kalakan and she just need to cut somewhere...so...

also...if you ask me this section would look like this:

Where s the party (short version)

Causing a commotion

Express Yourself

Give Me All Your Love (short version)

Guest bluejean

Causing a commotion. Wow. So hard to imagine her doing that now.I don't think it would fit in that section personally but would welcome that song any day.

Causing a commotion. Wow. So hard to imagine her doing that now.I don't think it would fit in that section personally but would welcome that song any day.

No, see, it's because M does the EY/BTW/She's Not Me in that section. Causing A Commotion. Get it? lol

Pasqual's thread got me thinking about this section and how it's a bit underrated. Probably cuz it's so short. But it's the first time in a long time Madonna's had more than 4 seperate "sections" on a tour and this one could have been fleshed out to be even better than it is already.

Holiday would have fit in perfectly here, just with some free form dancing from Midge, maybe just her onstage, no dancers, etc, kinda like Get Together from the Confessions Tour.

I love the section. Too short!

M_MadonnaMajoretteMDNATour_060712.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1345487555224

Agreed! :clap:

I agree, this part is too short! I love some of the ideas in this thread....CAC would've been fantastic as would Holiday! Chelle's suggestion of 4M would've been PERFECT with the drummers. I think this section is pretty much universally loved, it's just never listed as "favorite" typically because this tour is just THAT perfect. Imagine....

Express Yourself

Causing A Commotion

Give Me All Your Lovin

4 Minutes

Holiday

Fantastic section. It literally stopped my breath and YES, way too short.

Her outfit was much criticized as being too young for her, I always wondered why ALL newspapers/websites used pics of her on this particular outfit :shade:

As i saw it, there were only two songs that would logically fit here. More than any other show, the segments on the tour tell specific stories through their songs, and this section was a huge fuck you to gaga. Therefore, only four minutes, as her highest selling US single, only four years ago, and Some Girls would really make sense

Fantastic section. It literally stopped my breath and YES, way too short.

Her outfit was much criticized as being too young for her, I always wondered why ALL newspapers/websites used pics of her on this particular outfit :shade:

How silly. Thankfully I can see thru that gossip shit.

Personally I loved it.