Chris Ciccone Slams Gaga AND His Own Sister (AGAIN)

Sloane

What made Madonna is her music and even her co(producers don't want to take credit for that.

They made up.

I follow him on FB.

It seems more like he misses her and the whole book was just about that. If you read between the lines it's all about that.

I agree..The book left me with a feeling that he misses being close to her.

I agree..The book left me with a feeling that he misses being close to her.

It's weird because at times it felt like he saw their mother in her. He felt left out of her life. And what really bugged me is that he seemed to not realize that even famous people he hang out with hang out with him because they could not hang out with Madonna herself since it's something she does not do. She does not hang out with celebrities, she has her firends but after reading a lot of biographies on her she's more of a oner and likes to be on her own or with her children now. Chris was a substitute for Madonna for a lot of celebrities and even Madonna friends. The comments on his Facebook is a who's who from Madonna's past. They kept in touch with him (Juliette Honnen, dancers, boyfriends....). But he's also an asshole. He shares some views on the world that i don't see Madonna agreeing with and if at one time she loved his taste, looking at how much it hasn't much evolved i guess she does not anymore. He appears to have become very provincial.

It's weird because at times it felt like he saw their mother in her. He felt left out of her life. And what really bugged me is that he seemed to not realize that even famous people he hang out with hang out with him because they could not hang out with Madonna herself since it's something she does not do. She does not hang out with celebrities, she has her firends but after reading a lot of biographies on her she's more of a oner and likes to be on her own or with her children now. Chris was a substitute for Madonna for a lot of celebrities and even Madonna friends. The comments on his Facebook is a who's who from Madonna's past. They kept in touch with him (Juliette Honnen, dancers, boyfriends....). But he's also an asshole. He shares some views on the world that i don't see Madonna agreeing with and if at one time she loved his taste, looking at how much it hasn't much evolved i guess she does not anymore. He appears to have become very provincial.

I was thinking the same, Madonna sort of was a mother figure to him. She became the biggest pop star in the world and I'm sure she casts a big shadow. It must be hard to find your own identity when everyone around you only see you as Madonnas brother. Madonna has also said that people often talk about how stardom changes a you, but not so much about how it changes people around you. I can easily see how he feels like a failure next to her. On one side being Madonnas brother has given him opportunities that most people can only dream of..Traveling the world to mention one. On the other side..knowing you only get jobs and attention because you're Madonnas brother. People being nice to get closer to her.

It must be hard to deal with those things for Madonna too. Can you imagine all the YES-PEOPLE around her?

551995_10150769151091663_311000098_n.jpg

Edited by Skadi

If he didn't want Madonna to see him why did he get VIP seats on the floor at the cross station right next to the stage? That makes zero sense. He would've just got a normal seat in the stands if he was hiding from his sister.

Like any family I hope they've put their differences aside especially for their father. M has said they're on good terms and so has Chris. I hope it stays that way

Madonna sended him the ticket

Poor Chris. Should've never shaded your big sis, especially after she put you on. Never bite the hand that feeds.

I recently rewatched Truth or Dare & I'm not gonna lie, he WAS cute. Those eyebrows + that deep ass voice :sneaky::dramatic::rotfl:

All the Ciccone men were hot in Truth or Dare lbr

She didn't look too happy about it though.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Publicly, Madonna is the mistress of diplomacy even when people have really laid into her, as she obviously doesn't want to throw more fuel on the fire. But when she said on JR about Christopher 'hopefully everything will be OK in the end', it did sound as if they're some way off from being fully reconciled.

If he didn't want Madonna to see him why did he get VIP seats on the floor at the cross station right next to the stage? That makes zero sense. He would've just got a normal seat in the stands if he was hiding from his sister.

That's what he did when madonna was in front of him ... by the cross .. I was 1st row the opposite side ... but then again who knows how and why he acted that way ... he was taking videos of her too which I believe he posted on instagram

I love that story in his book about Demi Moore not wanting to pay him to decorate her house so he got all the furniture from Ikea :lol:

Haha yeah that was funny. There are some funny moments in that book :laugh:

Madonna said it on Jonathan Ross this year that they've

Made up

Yes and on the same show she said something to the effect of "sometimes even if you share blood with someone you don't necessarily feel a spiritual connection to them" or something like that

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes and on the same show she said something to the effect of "sometimes even if you share blood with someone you don't necessarily feel a spiritual connection to them" or something like that

Yeah she said blood doesn't necessarily mean family. And family doesn't mean that you're blood. It was lovely what she said.

Do you think so ? I think he came across as a self obsessed know it all. I also thought in his book he came across as a whiny, victim playing, bitter jealous person who was willing to stab his own sister in the back to get money. It is wasn't for Madonna, nobody would know who he was.

Jeez, why don't you tell us what you think Jan? :rotfl:

Yeah she said blood doesn't necessarily mean family. And family doesn't mean that you're blood. It was lovely what she said.

So true.