My MDNA video diary - worth checking out!

San

Don't mean to spam, but some of y'all are quite selective about the threads you visit and I really want to share this with all of MNation...the BEST forum/family out there!

Here is a video I've made of my experience traveling to LA to see MDNA with my lil' sis Amanda. My intention was to give back to my #MadonnaFamily by sharing my take on the MDNA tour and our amazing Queendonna :bow:

I hope you get a chance to take a look (but really, you should watch the whole thing....in HD....on a big screen :lol:)

Not enabled for mobiles due to copyright claims....sorry!

Nah.....I'm just an anal retentive scientist :lol: thanks for the compliment though :) It pains me that the sound got mucked up a bit during uploading, which is particularly noticeable in HN and LAP. It misses the mark a little...but the original version is much tighter.

I tweeted to Guy and a couple of others from the tour, but they would get bombarded with many of these things and pay no mind. I'm just happy to share with fans who can relive the tour or experience a bit of what it was like.

I've watched it 3 times now San, I fuckin love it and I ripped it from youtube lol :D/>

You're the best Matt Matt :inlove:

Wish you could have the uncompressed version with perfect sync!

Don't mean to spam, but some of y'all are quite selective about the threads you visit and I really want to share this with all of MNation...the BEST forum/family out there!

Here is a video I've made of my experience traveling to LA to see MDNA with my lil' sis Amanda. My intention was to give back to my #MadonnaFamily by sharing my take on the MDNA tour and our amazing Queendonna :bow:/>

I hope you get a chance to take a look (but really, you should watch the whole thing....in HD....on a big screen :lol:/>)

Omg I just saw it! It was amazing! You're so wonderful and you did an incredible job! So happy you made it all the way from AU and got the PIT too!

:inlove: Thanks!

Since my family aren't doing presents this year, instead I made them all sit and watch this on the HD TV :lol: Priceless moment. Only Amanda (my little sis who came with me) and I were just sitting with jaws open. It takes my breath away every time!

I forgot to add, after the GGW opening one of my sisters says 'that's a lot of wasted glass that was smashed' :lmao:

MDNA is THAT evocative! :dramatic:

BEAUTIFUL!! Just like yourself! Loved watching this, felt like I was watching it with you. And the editing, as mentioned before, off the hook.

Will you direct my music video for me? :lol:

Here is a video I've made of my experience traveling to LA to see MDNA with my lil' sis Amanda. My intention was to give back to my #MadonnaFamily by sharing my take on the MDNA tour and our amazing Queendonna :bow:

I hope you get a chance to take a look (but really, you should watch the whole thing....in HD....on a big screen :lol:)

WOWOWOWOWO AMAZING! Thank you for posting it!

BEAUTIFUL!! Just like yourself! Loved watching this, felt like I was watching it with you. And the editing, as mentioned before, off the hook.

Will you direct my music video for me? :lol:

*blushes*

Of course :sassy::lol:

Looks like you had an amazing trip, glad you got to see the show and had great time. Thanks for posting, I love reading/hearing about other peoples gig experiences. Congrats on getting Golden Triangle passes to top it all off as well! I hope there is another section like the GT on the next tour.

Edited by Alpha

Looks like you had an amazing trip, glad you got to see the show and had great time. Thanks for posting, I love reading/hearing about other peoples gig experiences. Congrats on getting Golden Triangle passes to top it all off as well! I hope there is another section like the GT on the next tour.

My pleasure :)

They've set an impossible precedent with the GT....forever we will all want to be right up close and personal (without having to take out a mortgage :lol:)

• 2 months later...

My man deleted the editable project file for this video from the computer. Now I can never go back and fix up the little parts that were a little off without re-creating the whole thing. He said it wasn't a big deal and that he could easily do it again :( So mad...and sad