Cordoba - December 22 Last MDNA Show!

unruhe

I'm flying from Buenos Aires to Cordoba in a few hours to see my first last show from a Madonna tour and I think it should be EPIC! Anyone else is going?? I can't fucking wait to see the show again! Hope she includes Holiday for being the last one! Perhaps a new surprise?

I think it would be nice if she does the first segment of the show and then piles up all the guns and rifles right into the middle of the stage and sets a metaphorical fire to them or something and then adds a message about gun control in America. Something to that effect.

Guest pedrohdi

I think it would be nice if she does the first segment of the show and then piles up all the guns and rifles right into the middle of the stage and sets a metaphorical fire to them or something and then adds a message about gun control in America. Something to that effect.

I hope someone from her camp is reading this! Right on ;)

I'll be there too! Can't wait!

I have a feeling the "fun and games" that might usually happen on a final tour night, won't materialise unless she starts feeling better. I hope so. I want something CRAZY!!!!

I think Guy should give out Golden Triangle tickets to all the Chilean fans that can make it to the show.

I hope the weather will be nice and she'll perform the first segment again.

The end of the tour has finally come, wow. Even though many expected more of the MDNA album, I think we can all agree that the tour was amazing. I'll remember this Madonna year with great joy.

Wait... does that mean I won't be able to the the MDNA Tour live again... but... but.. WTF!?

:(

Now that it's almost over I would like to bow down. Not only because of the artistic vision of the show and its execution. I bow down because of the sheer will and self discipline it needs to run 88 shows of this grand scale production within the short timeframe of 7 months. Not to mention the level of fitness it needs and the mental stress that comes with ongoing attacks for her social and political standings. If the MDNA tour would have been her only venture it would have been stressful enough. But remember there was a movie to be promoted, a superball performance, an album release, a perfume release. This woman is a tireless workhorse although we can see now that even Madonna has her limits. I cannot think of any other artist out there past or present who could survive this kind of schedule. Truth is, none of those would even dare. Therefore Madonna deserves all the love and recognition she gets and all the money she makes. It's all earned. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Guest boytoyville

I'm flying from Buenos Aires to Cordoba in a few hours to see my first last show from a Madonna tour and I think it should be EPIC! Anyone else is going?? I can't fucking wait to see the show again! Hope she includes Holiday for being the last one! Perhaps a new surprise?

Cool, fill us in! How long of a flight is that by the way. Curious.

Cool, fill us in! How long of a flight is that by the way. Curious.

Around 2 hours.

I'm driving 8 hours tomorrow, i'm so excited i don't even care!

Now that it's almost over I would like to bow down. Not only because of the artistic vision of the show and its execution. I bow down because of the sheer will and self discipline it needs to run 88 shows of this grand scale production within the short timeframe of 7 months. Not to mention the level of fitness it needs and the mental stress that comes with ongoing attacks for her social and political standings. If the MDNA tour would have been her only venture it would have been stressful enough. But remember there was a movie to be promoted, a superball performance, an album release, a perfume release. This woman is a tireless workhorse although we can see now that even Madonna has her limits. I cannot think of any other artist out there past or present who could survive this kind of schedule. Truth is, none of those would even dare. Therefore Madonna deserves all the love and recognition she gets and all the money she makes. It's all earned. :bow: :bow: :bow:

rhonj2-goodforyou.gif

This was a tour of all tours, it will be so tough from now on without everyday updates :(

Have fun all of you who will be attending this legendary performance tomorrow and please Madonna give us LAV/LS just one more time!

The tour was great from what I could see in videos, even I know she needs a break after this and I guess I'd be more upset if she cancelled the Australian shows at this point rather than in the messy July/August debacle.

I'd rather see her early in the tour than at the end and for that reason her next tour should work it's way back eg: Australia - Japan - South America - North America and then Europe - and also less shows in Europe where the market has been saturated.

I'd rather see her early in the tour than at the end and for that reason her next tour should work it's way back eg: Australia - Japan - South America - North America and then Europe - and also less shows in Europe where the market has been saturated.

Completely agree! :thumbsup:

Have been tweeting the shit out of Guy since last night for pit tickets, it would be such a treat to be able to see the last show from inside the GT! Fingers crossed!