Santiago De Chile - December 19th

Jamesy

OMG she didn't do the transgresion part?????? :ohmy:

That really really sux, that's the best part of the show.

I don't know you guys but I feel next time she goes to Brasil and Chile is going to be a Lady Gaga sized FLOP.

Yikes. I love her, and this tour, but on a strictly PR level, it hasn't been the smoothest run.

If she's sick I hope she just takes the next few days to get some rest and sleep. I mean she was just doing a photoshoot on her days off last time. The woman needs a proper rest.

I love how people complaining about her being rude are all newbies with 10-20 posts... :rolleyes:/>

:rotfl:

You can also find them giving updates on her ticket sales for each venue

"OOPS OMG apparently she's only sold 100 tickets for Cordoba"

OMG she didn't do the transgresion part?????? :ohmy:

That really really sux, that's the best part of the show.

I don't know you guys but I feel next time she goes to Brasil and Chile is going to be a Lady Gaga sized FLOP.

I think that this will be her last major worldwide tour. She's never been this burned out. She will probably never put herself in this situation again. I have a feeling that next time she may go to Asia and do only a few show in Latin America, probably Brazil, Argentina and Mexico only (maybe Peru since she's never been there). She really doesn't need to tour for the money. She has one more left for her contract so she'll go on tour again but after that I have a feeling she'll be doing less shows for much more money in fewer markets; kind of like The Girlie Show. And before people get nasty, this is just a feeling I have. I hope I'm wrong but I'm thankful I got to experience her best tour ever.

Unlike a starlet performing in a bar she is getting paid millions. If she can't reschedule she could offer a partial refund or add extra things into the show to compensate. NOT 2 songs, like 6-8 songs. Some fans are way too forgiving.

Does anyone have a ballpark figure of how much she personally makes from each show? Each show does generate several million dollars, but when you factor in the twenty two dancers, 7 person band, five backing singers, however many road crew, the local crew who spend over a week setting up each stage, Guy's fee, the venue fee, the local authority fees, the price of the four shell stages and the ridiculous bespoke never done before moving stage, the largest video screens ever made, the 24 individual backing videos and the cost to transport the stage and crew between each venue (and bear in mind for Stadia she's only doing one show per city, oftentimes one show per country) and to put everyone up she can't be making millions.

Here's a nice clip of the opening:

Her voice sounds SO GOOD on this. What a change it makes from singing "Express Yourself" on the second quarter to starting the show.

The "Long stem roses are the way to your heart But he needs to start with your head Satin sheets are very romantic What happens when you're not in bed" sounds autotuned. I heard the same part here...

Does anyone have a ballpark figure of how much she personally makes from each show? Each show does generate several million dollars, but when you factor in the twenty two dancers, 7 person band, five backing singers, however many road crew, the local crew who spend over a week setting up each stage, Guy's fee, the venue fee, the local authority fees, the price of the four shell stages and the ridiculous bespoke never done before moving stage, the largest video screens ever made, the 24 individual backing videos and the cost to transport the stage and crew between each venue (and bear in mind for Stadia she's only doing one show per city, oftentimes one show per country) and to put everyone up she can't be making millions.

You're right. She's not. She's even commented on this... how huge the overhead is.

I don't think this is going to be her last concert tour, she has a contract remember? I think it's for 4 tours which means she has 2 tours after this... unless Sticky & Sweet's legs counted as 2. Does anyone know the details.

She's burned out because she never toured for that long .

She said herself in the Italian interview she can't believe her team got her to do such extensive tour.

Maybe she will go back to 50-60 shows tour. Her shows ARE very physically demanding.

What's all this monsters are saying about the crowd chanting "Lady Gaga" at her.

Cos you can guarantee the press would pick up on that. Even if a lie

I bet even if the poor bitch was ill people would find something nasty to say about her

"lady gaga vomits on stage and carries on" - I vomit looking at her "show "

Guest pedrohdi

I really don't know how that works, but it has been told, and more then once, on various news outlets such as billboard, that stars like M they take 90% or more of the profits.

Madonnalicious says that a combination of a suspect package, torrential rain and M not feeling well, meant that the show did not start until 11.35.

They should all be familiar with Brahim's package by now.

You're right. She's not. She's even commented on this... how huge the overhead is.

I don't think this is going to be her last concert tour, she has a contract remember? I think it's for 4 tours which means she has 2 tours after this... unless Sticky & Sweet's legs counted as 2. Does anyone know the details.

The original deal was for 4 tour over the span of 10 years, but when M decided to do a 4th leg of the Sticky & Sweet Tour, the deal was renegotiated to cover 5 tours, still over the span of 10 years. The 2009 leg of the Sticky & Sweet Tour does count as a separate tour in her contract with Live Nation, but only because it wasn't part of the original tour schedule. That's why MDNA counts as only one tour, even though it has more shows than S&S.

And I agree: She really shouldn't do such long tours without some longer breaks inbetween the legs of the tour. For instance, 2 or 3 weeks, or maybe even a whole month, off after each leg.

I think the people who are most disappointed are the hardcore fans who wanted the complete concert. I still feel pretty badly for them, but I hope they still enjoyed it anyway. :angel:

What is really interesting to me is that she played Spanish Lesson again??? PLEASE Madonna be more in touch with your fan base who pay hundreds of dollars to see you, and do not sing a song that is so average when you have an amazing catalogue of music that has given your fans great memories!!

Yeah she could have done Who's That Girl at least

And yes, breaks between would be good, tho I suspect she likes to get things over and done with in one go than break around

Guest Not4Pussies

I still don't see anything wrong with what she did. At least she didn't cancel. And for sure the next tour, which I believe is her last on her contract will be way different and shorter. Maybe like the Girlie Show or Drowned World where she played few cities but played like 4 to 5 shows in some cities. Maybe she should do residencies. Only play major cities, play 6 shows in.each city and on weekends. That way she doesn't travel too much and has enough break time in between cities.

OMG did u all see the booing videos making the rounds on Tweeter? #SHIVERS

Some assholes are saying the crowd chanted 'old bitch' and other degrading words at M. :( don't know if it's true.

Or

She will probably skip South America next time and do fewer USA and Europe cities. But there´s a high demand for her in Japan, Asia, Australia so she might start the next tour there...

Or at least in stadiums with a retractable roof.

The roof came over when I went to Cardiff for S&S.

Or

Or at least in stadiums with a retractable roof.

The roof came over when I went to Cardiff for S&S.

Yes! The next time she comes to Brazil all the stadiums will have roofs because of the World Cup!

She can tour South America as it is still financially profitable (see her numbers). If she can fill multiple stadiums with 50k+ people then she could easily fill an entire arena with a much lesser capacity. It's up to them to decide though. The SS Tour all stadium setup isn't fitting anymore and she has already her solid guiness record established to care about it anyway.