Santiago De Chile - December 19th

Jamesy

Some people don't understand the dangers of slippery stage especially if you are not some rocker that just stands there and sing.

How can she do Revolver Like a Virgin or Hung up in such conditions?

She sang full Holiday from what I saw and Spanish Lesson.

My beloved Amy Winehouse (maybe not the perfect example) always cut the shows short even at her peak.

Radiohead and Morrissey did it in in some shows I attended.

It also doesn't help much that the last thing she said before walking out the stage was: "we are out of this shit"

dude stop trolling or get out. If there's one thing I hate: it's people lurking this forum to repost negative bits elsewhere, including lies. and I see that's happening now. Too many trolls in this thread. I don't like this.

Anyway, Madonna seems really sick :(/>

Guest bluejean

Wow what a mess. I'd be devastated if the show I went to she cut the best part out. I think she should have done more extra songs to make up for it.

Wow what a mess. I'd be devastated if the show I went to she cut the best part out. I think she should have done more extra songs to make up for it.

She performed spanish lesson and holiday. those are two extra songs.

BTW she's been saying 'I'm over this shit' at the end of Celebration since the middle of the US leg. Jeez

Guest pedrohdi

They should release a statement saying why they cut the first section. I think the Chilien fans deserve that! And as she says that this show is a journey from dark to light, yesterday was like start watching a movie almost in the midlle of it. If she's sick give it a rest, reschedule, there's plenty of time! But don't do a half ass show in a very bad mood!

Guest pedrohdi

Plenty of time? :laugh:

Ya, plenty of time, there's only one show left! reschedule it for the day after,2 days, after christmas whatever! But do your job! Like we all do ours!

Sorry but why does everyone think it's easy to reschedule a stadium show on such short notice? even changing a meeting or a date is sometimes hard enough. she is madonna, not a local starlet performing in a bar.

and please delete that ridiculous post in the screen cap. no need to feed the haters.

thats awful... i think people would understand more if she at least would have started earlier but waiting for hours in the rain for 1 hour show is disrespectful.

I agree. She should have started earlier and the perception had been different

Guest pedrohdi

Sorry but why does everyone think it's easy to reschedule a stadium show on such short notice? even changing a meeting or a date is sometimes hard enough. she is madonna, not a local starlet performing in a bar.

and please delete that ridiculous post in the screen cap. no need to feed the haters.

Maybe it's easy or maybe it isn't, I just hope that she kicked ass with this show, because to me it feels like she's bitting the hand that have been feeding her for the last 30 years. She was clearly in a bad mood, that video with the people smoking proves it! We all know she doesn't like it, but that was an open space and she was extremely rude to everybody there this time! I'm not a smoker!

I can understand what the fans are feeling. I kinda felt the same when she didnt performed LAV/LS in my show.

BUT now after the emotions passed, I know she had a reason for it. And I do forgive her. She loves us, I know, I could feel her love during the show. She doesnt like to let us down at all! I'm sure she had a strong reason for not performing the first segment. I dont think its because the shooting in CT at all. Read Liz Rosemberg statement AND Madonna's letter to North America's leg. Could be for her health or something we have no idea. All I know is I'm with her. Always.

I'm glad MDNA is one show to end. It was the most beautiful experience I ever had and all the journey for her was amazing! What a year for the Queen!

LOL!

You silly queens. What the hell you expect in those conditions? Its a live show in open air. Anything can happen. You're not guaranteed a same replica YouTube show each night. If anything, Madonna acted like a pro. She delivered the show (being sick) and even included some extra songs as a replacement. You got a unique show.

I fully understand her last statement if people were that ungrateful and even smoke to her face with icy cold rain, dogs running around: "we are out of this shit"

BRAVO MADONNA! YOURE MY TROOPER!

I can understand what the fans are feeling. I kinda felt the same when she didnt performed LAV/LS in my show.

BUT now after the emotions passed, I know she had a reason for it. And I do forgive her. She loves us, I know, I could feel her love during the show. She doesnt like to let us down at all! I'm sure she had a strong reason for not performing the first segment. I dont think its because the shooting in CT at all. Read Liz Rosemberg statement AND Madonna's letter to North America's leg. Could be for her health or something we have no idea. All I know is I'm with her. Always.

I'm glad MDNA is one show to end. It was the most beautiful experience I ever had and all the journey for her was amazing! What a year for the Queen!

Amen bro!!

Well, she did her best to do this show and people can't say a shit about it. She has been notorious sick for weeks, it was raining really hard and we can put on the equation all the controversy thats going on with guns in the USA... i bet the fans would be WAY more pissed if they decided to cancel it and order people to go home. That would be a very real disaster.

I'm glad they had what they could have under the circunstances. Of course the foreing press and the ugly gaga fans are having a field day about it today.

Well, she did her best to do this show and people can't say a shit about it. She has been notorious sick for weeks, it was raining really hard and we can put on the equation all the controversy thats going on with guns in the USA... i bet the fans would be WAY more pissed if they decided to cancel it and order people to go home. That would be a very real disaster.

I'm glad they had what they could have under the circunstances. Of course the foreing press and the ugly gaga fans are having a field day about it today.

+1

as for FBB, I bet SHE would have cancelled. Oh wait, she didnt even sold the tickets to anyone. They just dont care about her.

Pedrohdi she was not in a bad mood during the show.

Watch the video of Holiday and the speech and you'll see she was funny and very appreciative.

She said she was sad to see the tour end.

She scolded the fans during soundcheck because smoking fucks up her voice, and she was not well to begin with. Madonna has always been honest and never afraid to speak her mind.

when i'm sick I can kill someone if they smoke next to me.

Wow that video's horrible. She's so rude. I know lots of people feel they have some moral right to rude to somebody because they're smoking, but she takes way to far!!! Those fans have paid great sums of cash and queued for hours.