Santiago De Chile - December 19th

Jamesy

I just hope moving forward she goes back to arena's. the shows look much better, you can go to toilet during it, have a drink to enjoy show and you have a seat so if she continues to start at 11.30 it's not so much of a ball ache cause you have a seat! Stadiums should not be allowed for concerts cause they are shit venues. Moreover Madge can rule out weather problems that have plagued a lot of the stadium shows this tour. I have never regretted paying the extra to be third row in London, and S&S Cardiff being near front but by time she came on stage my feet were agony and I was tired and wanted to go home. Best show was RIT, I had third row, had gorgeous dinner and drinks then turned up for show with great spot with no pressure. I admire the fans who have the dedication to go hours before and wait but I want to enjoy the whole day of being in a new place, exploring and then going to see Madge to top it off.

Spanish Lesson rehearsal

Holiday rehearsal and her asking about antibiotics for bronchitis

TUTR rehearsal and her asking the fans nicely to stop smoking. This was before the guy who kept smoking pissed her off.

In one of those videos (Holiday?) it sounds like a girl says she's not dancing well.. did they not see how the stage was covered with plastic and other things? They could barely walk in certain areas. :lol:

I felt so bad for he fans until I saw he videos of them cahaning 'old bitch' (vieja culia) 'bitch' (maraca), and yes the monsters were not lying thy did chant Gaga.

Now I say fuck them! That's not LOVE. How many people there were her fans? I noticed how the people at the pit laughed at her when her umbrella got messed up. These are the same cunts that smoked in her face.

i havent found those "gaga chanting" videos, the one doing the rounds on tweeter, the people are booing and pissed but they are NOT certainly saying Gaga, but "Cagá"

Spanish Lesson rehearsal

TUTR rehearsal and her asking the fans nicely to stop smoking. This was before the guy who kept smoking pissed her off.

In one of those videos (Holiday?) it sounds like a girl says she's not dancing well.. did they not see how the stage was covered with plastic and other things? They could barely walk in certain areas. :lol:

So, we have a proof that Madonna did ask kindly audience not to smoke because she was very ill, but the damage is already done. We can't do nothing against malicious media.

Only 700 are demandin' a refund... 700 of 50.000

I presume that 49,300 of the audience felt they got their money's worth. Another case of the media & social networks blowing it out of proportion. Most of those twits were not even from M fans but Lady Bullshit fans pretending to have been at the show. They are just like their lying, vile leader.

I presume that 49,300 of the audience felt they got their money's worth. Another case of the media & social networks blowing it out of proportion. Most of those twits were not even from M fans but Lady Bullshit fans pretending to have been at the show. They are just like their lying, vile leader.

I don't think all of them were Little Monsters. People are like that. When they don't get what they want they start to act like spoiled children. There is a thin line between love and hate. Btw, did you know that Monsters have their Manifesto. What are they? A contemporary art movement? :rotfl:

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Manifesto_of_Little_Monsters

Well this changes things, I guess. She did in fact ask nicely at first and that is reasonable. I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to keep asking nicely, over and over and over, to a paying customer or not. So, yeah, in this instance I'll admit I was wrong —though the original video certainly didn't suggest she did ask nice at first. Still won't budge on the fact that I'm uncomfortable w/ the way she treats fans at times, but still, not yesterday. Also, in the EY soundcheck, she was perfectly pleasant.

Not gonna lie, I'd be pretty disappointed if she didn't include GGW.

EY seems an odd place to start. But to go so far as to sue over it? Absolutely not.

And THIS video:

OMG I LOVE IT I'M GONNA WATCH IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL MY EYES BLEED.

Some Chilean fans threaten to sue Madonna's producion company and Time For Fun (the local producer).

They claim that Time For Fun advertised the show as rain proof (WTF is that).They also say the producers knew Chile's weather is fucked up and assured tickets buyers that Madonna's stage is designed for all weather conditions and the show will go on rain or shine in its full form (sounds fishy but that;s what they claim).

Some want compensation for the phones and cameras, and for all damages caused by the fact they stood in the rain and cold.

Mind you, they purchased tickets for an open air stadium show. What did they expect?

M's advertised starting time was 9:30, so she was not 3 hours late. and those that showed up early afternoon, well it was their fucking choice.

I hope it's just a handful of silly fans... but today the negativity and backlash seems worse than yesterday

I am not against to Madonna at all, but what T4F (producer of the show) said is true: "the stadium is designed for all weather conditions and the show will go on rain or shine in its full form". Moreover the show must start at.....20:00 hrs. but that day the city was in chaos due the bad weather (something totally unusual in December) and that DJ who had to open the show did not come on time. We had to wait for him about 40 minutes. Nobody wanted to do that but they insisted and he performed without rain. When he finished rain started again and we had to wait about one more hour until Madonna came on stage with.....Express Yourself. I must stay that cancel the show would have been worse, but to be honest...I didn't enjoy this short version of the tour. I'd rather prefer the Olympia concert in Paris....

Now, I am so tired of media and people dissing her. It's so disgusting as a fan but mainly because I do not think she will return again to Chile (and the stadium was almost full for my surprise!)

I don't think all of them were Little Monsters. People are like that. When they don't get what they want they start to act like spoiled children. There is a thin line between love and hate. Btw, did you know that Monsters have their Manifesto. What are they? A contemporary art movement? :rotfl:

http://ladygaga.wiki...Little_Monsters

No monsters at all. Madonna is or "was" (huge) in Chile. Fans were mostly from 25 to 50 years old. Chile is waking up from abuses from everything: politicians, companies, bosses, etc. so this is just another bad example what producers do for money. They cheated to people saying the show will go on even with rain...for their blame Madonna is now the most hated person in the country along to the President Sebastián Piñera :ohmy:

Madonna Storms Off Soundcheck Stage In Chile After Arguing With Cigarette Smoking Fan pdf_button.png printButton.png Written by Instinct Staff | Friday, 21 December 2012 Tags: madonna, diva, moment, santiago, chile, fan, smoking, cigarettes, argues, cusses out, video, pop stars, south america

L2hvbWUvaW5zdGluY3RtYWdhemluZS9wdWJsaWNfaHRtbC9pbWFnZXMvc3Rvcmllcy9ibG9ncy9qaGlnYmVlL0RlY2VtYmVyMjAxMi9TY3JlZW4gU2hvdCAyMDEyLTEyLTIxIGF0IDExLjEyLjQ1IEFNLnBuZw==.png

If you've been going through withdrawals because it's been two or three months since Madonna last pulled her hard earned diva card, then you can breathe a sigh of relief today 'cause the MDNA is being served up on a platter and telling bitches to EAT IT once again.

During a soundcheck in Santiago, Chile on Thursday, Madonna became a walking "No Fumar" sign as she cussed out a lucky audience mortal blowing smoke all the way up to the gods.

"Someone's smoking right now. No smoking. If you're gonna smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show. Fuck you. You don't care about me, I don't care about you. I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke. Entiendes? If you love me then don't smoke. No smoking! You're looking right at me while you're smoking cigarettes. Like I'm a fucking idiot."

And all across South America, mothers scared of having their newborn baby boys snatched up by the, well, snatch of Her Madgesty have placed cigarettes next to the hydrangeas that surround their children's cribs.

:laugh:/> :laugh:/>

I love when Madonna is a bitch and I do not mind when they poke fun at her like this article. It's only when it is mean spirited that I get angry.

Edited by mlcr

the 2 or 3 reports i read claimed there was 40,000 people, 1 said 36,000..who knows...was it full?

Guest bluejean

And all across South America, mothers scared of having their newborn baby boys snatched up by the, well, snatch of Her Madgesty have placed cigarettes next to the hydrangeas that surround their children's cribs.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Guest bluejean

Gotta love the Madonna apologist committee that is out in full force over this.

Thank God for the likes of CUBB and his Wicked/Lion King analogy or Kunt Kim and his bitchy reality checks. I'm sure Madonna didn't feel great about cutting the show and ripping people off herself, as much of a diva she is we know she takes pride in delivering the greatest show ever. I think attacking Guy on Facebook is pretty rude but he's a big boy, he can take it. No doubt little monsters have chimed in there. It would have been better if she acknowledged it but maybe she was too afraid to :lol:

Oh and I don't really believe the Kabbalah thing was "fake," I think Madonna really tries to be a nice person. But a leopard can never completely remove its spots :lol:

LOL "Madonna is now the most hated person in Chile along with president Sebastian Pinera"

The most controversial tour ever. Respect.

Thank God for the likes of CUBB and his Wicked/Lion King analogy or Kunt Kim and his bitchy reality checks. I'm sure Madonna didn't feel great about cutting the show and ripping people off herself, as much of a diva she is we know she takes pride in delivering the greatest show ever. I think attacking Guy on Facebook is pretty rude but he's a big boy, he can take it. No doubt little monsters have chimed in there. It would have been better if she acknowledged it but maybe she was too afraid to :lol:

Oh and I don't really believe the Kabbalah thing was "fake," I think Madonna really tries to be a nice person. But a leopard can never completely remove its spots :lol:

:thumbsup:

Regarding the Wicked/Lion King analogy I would like to bring something up that is very much common practice in musical theatre: If the lead or any other actor is sick or cannot perform there is an understudy. Maybe the next time Madonna should have one and just send her or him out. And before someone says that's ridiculous because people paid to see Madonna I say the analogy above refers to the content of the show and that would be identical.

And to be quite frankly, if cutting a show short or changing the set list will qualify as a reason for a refund because there might be a law or a court decision then you can all say good bye to stage productions of this proportions because there is always the risk of several problems that may occur prior to or during the show.

What the heck I have loved the Queen as a bitch from the start if there was any change then good but i am a fan of her talent not her character although the nastiness and the bitchiness is a fckin BONUS. I don't want my Queen becoming some sweet good natured angelic goody goody, that's pure bullshit.

If there's any consolation at least we know that M is human and she gets pissed.

it is so comon and normal...ofcours media need to wright about something...but it doesent meen anything

imagine you are tired, feel sick, that you are playing half year decime show, that rain falls like crazy, you stage is not working properly and that some idiots stare at you and smoke while you think you will fall apart?!

i understand her reaction and everybody should.

maybe she was pissed couse there was technical issues with first part of the show to. you don t know that.

::Standing ovation::

It is good to see that there are some realistic, honest fans on this board. I was beginning to lose faith.

I do not, when you start taking your own frustration out on your fans is when you really start to loose them... Madonna should be more professional than behaving like a spoiled brat...

Right...there was a million other ways to handle this, but yes, she was frustrated, sick, etc...she is human, we can forgive her....but the issue is this is her general attitude towards her "customers" overall. Instead of starting the show earlier to get the people out of the cold and rain sooner, they start even later and cut the show dramatically. Together with the constant unapologetic late starts, she has made it pretty clear she just don't give a shit. It is a classic fame tale...bite the hand that feeds you (your fans) and you are done for.

She asked nicely TWO times. It's not in the infamous video but it's in a separate one. Why are the same people always totally ignoring this? We posted the video and repeated it multiple times. If she didn't, fine, but she did.

The fuck? Should she just be okay with people smoking to her face when she's sick and it hurts her throat, health, AND vocals? So if you ask someone nicely to stop smoking because you feel sick and they don't, you're just going to let it happen?

Should she bent on her knees and beg some smoker to stop smoking shit that's unhealthy for her? Im starting to think some fans except her to.

Guest bluejean

True but you were justifying it before we had that information. She could pull her pants and do a sloppy shit on some fans in the front row and you'd say it was fair enough "She obviously really needed to go to the toilet but there was a lineup backstage"

Madonna was not behaving like a spolied brat.

We saw the videos from rehearsals. We know what made her snap.

She was so down to earth holding her own umbrella and shit, danciung in the rain....

I can try and picture Mariah, Jlo, or any other diva out there tough it out like that. never happening.