Santiago De Chile - December 19th

Jamesy

I dont agree with what he did, but he had already put it on Youtube itwas already "out there" considering he spent $1000 on the tickets alone he hasnt taken money out of Madonnas pocket, it cost him well over $3000 to travel to Santiago so he obviously didnt do it to make a profit, someone on here has already said that he couldve got a lot more for his video. I think a lot of Madonna fans really need to come down off their pedastal, Madonna doesnt care..why should you?

Well if a fan don't really care about his fave artist being trashed in the foreing media by a video himself made, i don't know what else i can say. I would never do that to Madonna knowing that those media outlets are only running it to make a big fat negative story about her. $$ can't buy my loyalty for her. Hope he feels happy about it though.

Maybe she started later because she thought that the rain will stop!

and people waiting under the rain for almost 6 hours. Moreover they insisted to put that DJ as an opener.

LOL!

I fully understand her last statement if people were that ungrateful and even smoke to her face with icy cold rain, dogs running around: "we are out of this shit"

Wrong. Some fans smoke during the rehearsal and was at this moment when she asked for not smoking. But this wasn't during the show itself

OMG she didn't do the transgresion part?????? :ohmy:

That really really sux, that's the best part of the show.

I don't know you guys but I feel next time she goes to Brasil and Chile is going to be a Lady Gaga sized FLOP.

I really doubt she comes again unless to a stadium. Perhaps to an Arena...

WHAT????????? DISAPPOINTED????? ALL THE CROWD LOVE S&S!!!!!!!!!!

the reason of the less intrest it's just because she already tour chile before... chile really loves madonna, just because of the yesterday delay and the "cut show" this doesn't change

I am not so sure about this. It is Trend Topic in Twitter: #MadonnaCTM if you know what it means...

i understand, i wouldnt do it either but as I said earlier, those articles are just forgettable fodder, no one is going to remember the video clip of madonna telling someone to stop smoking! Its not even that big of a deal!!! If Madonna was that censored and "afraid" of the negative press she wouldnt of told the fan to stop smoking, she doesn't care, I doubt the mainstream public cares either!

It's not a big deal until the vile media outlets starts running reports about it. They act always like that. They did exactly the same thing with the Olympia gig. It's expected in the internet world to spread things out of proportion. That's why people should be more careful with their actions. Anyway, the damage is done while your friend is laughing his way to the bank. Hopefully the TMZ story won't be the big deal they are intending to make.

why is no one mentioning the package? they received a package that was alarming so they had to investigate it, which is why she started late.

Guy O tweeted about a security alert pushing the start time back - friends there spoke of a suspect package. That was beyond their control.

Guest boytoyville

Very dissapointed for the fans who spent hours in the rain and didn't get the whole show. Sucks bigtime. The opening is killer. Hope they do the entire show for the final show.

just the idea of selling something so people can trash M.. it makes me sick.

+1, What a fucked up thing to do to Madonna! I just saw an article on NBC.com mentioning the incident but they didnt mention anywhere in the article that she was sick and just made her out to be a fucking bitch.

http://entertainment.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/20/16051404-madonna-lashes-out-at-fans-for-smoking-during-soundcheck?lite

Madonna lashes out at fans for smoking during soundcheck

Madonna performed at the National Stadium in Santiago, Chile, on Wednesday, Dec. 19.

By Anna Chan, TODAY

Hey, Madonna fans, if you love the pop idol, then put out that smelly cigarette!

The singer got plenty ticked off at fans who had lit up while she was doing soundcheck for the Santiago, Chile, show of her MDNA tour on Wednesday. She stopped midsong (as her umbrella turned inside out thanks to the unpleasant weather) to give them a piece of her mind.

"There's people smoking right now. No smoking!" she complained. "If you're going to smoke cigarettes I'm not doing this show! $* you!"

When the superstar -- dressed in a big coat and scarf to stay warm -- still didn't get the result she wanted, she got serious.

"I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke!" she declared. "You know what? If you love me, then don't smoke. No smoking. You're looking right at me while you're smoking cigarettes like I'm a stupid $&%*^@# idiot."

The offenders must've put out the cigarettes eventually, because Madonna went on to perform that evening.

Thanks to fans with cell phones, the incident was recorded and made available on YouTube.

Edited by avoid the cliche

Just like with Hydrangeagate, where they didn't mention that the "fan" wasn't actually a fan, but rather a prankster, they're not going to mention she was sick & whatever other details because they just want to make her out to be an awful person who just attacks people without reason.

I laugh at comments everywhere saying she should have been more polite to the smoking fans.

As if she would say "Excuse me, can you please put down that ciggy please? Appreciate it."

If ordinary people (I, included) get ticked off at self-entitled smokers smoking in public places, what more Madonna at her own concert, her venue, her time.

WTH!

Madonna cheating the public again? An investigation should be launched by the Better Business Bureau for her fraudulent practices on this tour. She is a mean bully to her own fans who overpay for a falsely advertised show. They all deserve full refunds and she should be fined.

Ok so hang on, poor smoking fans, when usually smoking is portrayed as the worst thing ever. Evil and dangerous, they are even cutting it out from films and tv. . But Madonna moans about someone smoking and that's all twisted around into her being a bitch and a poor defenceless smoker. Jees

Madonna cheating the public again? An investigation should be launched by the Better Business Bureau for her fraudulent practices on this tour. She is a mean bully to her own fans who overpay for a falsely advertised show. They all deserve full refunds and she should be fined.

i dont even know where to begin...

:rotfl:

Madonna has bronchitis. She's in a foul mood. She's a bitch. WAH WAH WAH. I'd like to see any of you - ANY OF YOU - attempt an 88 show world tour, come down with laryngitis, a flu, then bronchitis, all in the span of a few weeks, have NO time to recover from it, do a show anyway, and try to smile pretty and calmly tell some motherfucker not to smoke.

Being sick is hell on earth and I should know. I was just sick last week. It reminded me just how much of a fucking interruption it is on every level of daily life - not being able to work out, sleep, or eat properly, and having zero energy. Would I have been able to keep my cool under those circumstances? Not a fucking chance in hell. I could barely keep it cool with my coworkers.

Some of you live in this mindset where Madonna is not a human being and she's your mother, Lady Gaga, or your schoolteacher. She is not any of those people. She is the most powerful woman in music. She is not bound by a PR team that tells her what kind of shoes to wear or not to curse at her fans. She is a human being, a really stressed out one, because she is ILL. This tour, to her, is her creative vision as well as a business venture. The fan thing is addressed when it's appropriate. She appreciates us, you all know that - she's just not a saccharine, brown nosing type of artist, and doesn't pretend to be ok with stupid behavior from us when we show it. And lord knows we show a lot of it.

Those people did not pay to sit there and watch a soundcheck, so far all she cared, they could have gotten frostbite. They were on her time. PERIOD. When Madonna curses and humiliates a fan during an actual SHOW they paid money for (which has happened with other artists by the way), then we'll talk. Until then, the whining from the usual suspects (not you Sloane or Kim, though I do hope you two see where I am coming from on this) is a laugh.

Sorry for the rant. I'm not going to defend the scrapping of the entire first section. I think that's majorly disappointing. But she had to make a compromise with herself. Cancelling the show would have been way worse. She's sick, and she's been so for weeks. On multiple levels, I 100% get it. I came down with a sore throat/flu hybrid thing last week, and I was thinking about Madonna the whole time since it was being reported how sick she was. And I kept thinking to myself... how the fuck would I be able to perform the MDNA Tour right now?

I wouldn't be able to.

Facts on a stick.

MDNA tour Controversies till the very end.

Best Tour Ever.

+1

This tour was a lightning rod. And I love it. Still sad that Chile missed the first section, but at least we get a good laugh from all these bitchy videos.

Madonna has bronchitis. She's in a foul mood. She's a bitch. WAH WAH WAH. I'd like to see any of you - ANY OF YOU - attempt an 88 show world tour, come down with laryngitis, a flu, then bronchitis, all in the span of a few weeks, have NO time to recover from it, do a show anyway, and try to smile pretty and calmly tell some motherfucker not to smoke.

Being sick is hell on earth and I should know. I was just sick last week. It reminded me just how much of a fucking interruption it is on every level of daily life - not being able to work out, sleep, or eat properly, and having zero energy. Would I have been able to keep my cool under those circumstances? Not a fucking chance in hell. I could barely keep it cool with my coworkers.

Some of you live in this mindset where Madonna is not a human being and she's your mother, Lady Gaga, or your schoolteacher. She is not any of those people. She is the most powerful woman in music. She is not bound by a PR team that tells her what kind of shoes to wear or not to curse at her fans. She is a human being, a really stressed out one, because she is ILL. This tour, to her, is her creative vision as well as a business venture. The fan thing is addressed when it's appropriate. She appreciates us, you all know that - she's just not a saccharine, brown nosing type of artist, and doesn't pretend to be ok with stupid behavior from us when we show it. And lord knows we show a lot of it.

Those people did not pay to sit there and watch a soundcheck, so far all she cared, they could have gotten frostbite. They were on her time. PERIOD. When Madonna curses and humiliates a fan during an actual SHOW they paid money for (which has happened with other artists by the way), then we'll talk. Until then, the whining from the usual suspects (not you Sloane or Kim, though I do hope you two see where I am coming from on this) is a laugh.

Sorry for the rant. I'm not going to defend the scrapping of the entire first section. I think that's majorly disappointing. But she had to make a compromise with herself. Cancelling the show would have been way worse. She's sick, and she's been so for weeks. On multiple levels, I 100% get it. I came down with a sore throat/flu hybrid thing last week, and I was thinking about Madonna the whole time since it was being reported how sick she was. And I kept thinking to myself... how the fuck would I be able to perform the MDNA Tour right now?

I wouldn't be able to.

Facts on a stick.

Absolutely brilliant post !

Guest Pud Whacker

I wouldn't be able to.

Facts on a stick.

fabulous.

i really don't understand......she's been sick from days now and it was raining hard and making cold....did you see the first segment? do you have any idea how much tough and demanding it is? she should have canceled the concert OR offer a shorter version...as a fan i would have pissed to not seeing the whole show, but not pissed by M decision to not do the full show, if you know what i mean...i don't think she pisses 50k people on purpose...

...as for the rant on the smoking people, this is her attitude, we know it, and i love also for this...and she started asking nicely...as for the dumb that posted that rant posted here, well....except for the line "a lot of countries travelled in chile to see her :ohmy: " it starts with the more or less exact lines a lot of trolls of some other "artists" starts their posts to bitch about madonna on every single article on the net that talks about madonna: "i've benn a madonna fan since i was 7yo but this time..." "i love madonna from the beginning, but this time...." :hand:

I wouldn't be able to.

Facts on a stick.

Such a QOL post! Reminds me of Madonna's eulogy herself to Michael Jackson

"He was the king, but he was also a human being..."

Hope they cut the entire first section from the DVD. And we don't really need Love Spent or Like a Virgin either. I mean we've all seen it anyway right? I'm Addicted? Get rid. We all saw it in person. It should remain a special memory juuuuust for us..A nice round 60 minute concert - just like The Virgin Tour vhs. Looooool wouldn't that be suuuuuch fun.heheh I mean we should really feel lucky that they even taped the concert at all. Do you know how much money that costs? Do you know how much those cameras stressed Madonna out? Do you people even think before opening your gobs to criticise? xxxx ETC ETC ETC.........

Kim the Kunt :demonic:

:chuckle:/> @ madonna being "rude" NEWSFLASH if you want fan pandering there is always: tumblr_m9mfu9ejfz1qza4gto1_500.png

YUCK that bed STINX. Girl on the far right is pretty though.

$1000 US
what a shitty fan to do that

Oh come on cunt, we could all use an extra $1000, don't tell me if that was dangling in your face you wouldn't think of all the dildos you could buy :elite: it's not a video of her taking a dump, she's on stage in PUBLIC putting on a public show.

Maybe the fan wants compensation because of the show....

1z5ix4xjpg.gif

missing that horrid opening segment.

stop.