Santiago De Chile - December 19th

Jamesy

omg the show started at EY they never got the first section....OH NOOOO

too bad... and i see some tweets saying M looks tired and barely moved on stage... hope she's ok

and her team really need to say something about it, this is TOO MUCH

OMG did she actually cut out the entire first part of the concert & started the show with express yourself, and she did not even play like a virgin or love spent. I'm in shock if this info is true. I hope so much that she is not sick or completely burned out, but I would be pissed if I waited and did not get to see her perform such an amazing part of the show.

I guess a lot of the croud wouldnt know the usual setlist so it would still be amazing but I feel sorry for them.

Looking forward to videos, so the start would be the drummers coming down?

I still dont undertsand because the first song isnt in the open air, unless there were stage problems. We really need a documentary of this tour, it would be epic.

I just saw on her facebook page many fans complaining a/b her playing a short concert tonight after people waited in the rain for hours for her to start. I'm glad I was not there, but I feel for those disappointed people.

I feel really bad as well.

Maybe Souyh America is not ideal for December stadium shows.

Kupono just called Madonna hia warrior queen.

OMG it was really bad out there.

The stage was flooded. No wonder M barely moved. She could seriously hurt herself.

There was no way in hell she could do LAV. I understand why the first section was cut under those conditions.

Sad but i think it was either that or cancellation :mellow:

OMG it was really bad out there.

The stage was flooded. No wonder M barely moved. She could seriously hurt herself.

There was no way in hell she could do LAV. I understand why the first section was cut under those conditions.

Sad but i think it was either that or cancellation :mellow:

any pictures?

I have mix feelings with the show. It started two hours later; it rained a lot and it was so cold but rain stopped within the first two songs. She cut the first portion and started to EY. She didn't sing LAV & Love Spent either but sang Holiday and Spanish Lessons instead. It lasted one hour more or less. However she was funny with the crowd but we waited too much under the rain (almost 6 hours!). I think it could have been worse if the show had been cancelled.

oh no Madoona was sick again.

Drew Dollaz:

My job is not to defend Madonna but I love her dearly so if she is sick and can't do a full show then I respect it...she wouldnt just cut a show short if it wasnt something really serious, her real fans know this. It was either a shorter show or no show remember that.

I've hear that the show started around 11:30, and that there were the songs performed:

Express Yourself

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Turning Up the Hits (interlude)

Turn Up the Radio

Open Your Heart

Holiday

Spanish Lesson

Masterpiece

Justify My Love (interlude)

Vogue

The Erotic Candy Shop

Human Nature

Nobody Knows Me (interlude)

I'm a Sinner

Like a Prayer

Celebration

Can anyone confirm?

I've hear that the show started around 11:30, and that there were the songs performed:

Express Yourself

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Turning Up the Hits (interlude)

Turn Up the Radio

Open Your Heart

Holiday

Spanish Lesson

Masterpiece

Justify My Love (interlude)

Vogue

The Erotic Candy Shop

Human Nature

Nobody Knows Me (interlude)

I'm a Sinner

Like a Prayer

Celebration

Can anyone confirm?

yes, it is correct but she also sang "I'm addicted"

To make up for the first part of the show being impossible to replicate in such conditions, couldn't she have sung other songs in the OYH/Masterpiece section? Songs that don't require movement or getting outside the stage? Songs she already knows quite well, like Don't Tell me, You Must Love Me, Music, etc? Surely the point is to see Madonna for longer than an hour, if you've paid those prizes and you've been waiting in the rain.

Did she sing half of Holiday and half of Spanish Lesson, or did she do them in full?

Sorry, but this is not cool - unless people are being offered partial refunds.

Just got in from the show - very strange one.

- As reported - she started with Express Yourself - and after OYH she did both HOLIDAY and SPANISH LESSON.

- Completely missed out LAV / Love Spent - had a Hebrew thing on her back as the tatoo.

- She wore the Chilean Flag during LAP.

- Laidback Luke was extremely good. About a BILLION times better than the dreadful Martin Solveig.

- Soundcheck was wierd as fuck. She was mad with people for smoking - looked VERY ILL - made me think the show wasn't gonna happen at all.

- She let out a BIG COUGH at the start of her speech in the main show.

OH - AND SANTIAGO IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITIES EVER.

THE NICEST PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH I WOULD ALMOST SAY!!!

thats awful... i think people would understand more if she at least would have started earlier but waiting for hours in the rain for 1 hour show is disrespectful...if she was sick, she should have postponed it or cancel it altogether since yesterday and avoid people this terrible time