The Girl Gone Wild Twerk Team

Stephen

I am KILLIN IT at work to this today. my back is hurtin bitch lol

So I want to know...who else is guilty of GIRL GONE WILD twerkin? I'm sorry--this song is still hot and I don't understand people that don't get it.

Forgive me.....*pushes back on office chair*

I am KILLIN IT at work to this today. my back is hurtin bitch lol

So I want to know...who else is guilty of GIRL GONE WILD twerkin? I'm sorry--this song is still hot and I don't understand people that don't get it.

Forgive me.....*pushes back on office chair*

I'm DEF still guilty for it! I just finalized the choreography the other night and performed it a few times. I have dreams that I'm on the stage, with the moving cubicles! I WISH there was a way to recreate that stage! :lol:

it really is choreography of LIFE

YES just once I wanna spin around for the second verse, point out at the crowd and rise to the heavens on the cube lol

I'm sorry--this song is still hot and I don't understand people that don't get it.

IKR

GGW has always been a SOL. It's one of my favorite M-Donna songs ever, no joke.

I'm glad M loves it & used it as the opening number, turning it into a quite GLORIOUS performance. :inlove:

it really is choreography of LIFE

YES just once I wanna spin around for the second verse, point out at the crowd and rise to the heavens on the cube lol

I just love everything about it and i can do the full choreography :D/>

That's 3 of us! I call being Madonna. Now all we need to do is meet in NYC in Times Square and use the famous stairs as our blocks! It would work marvelously! :lmao:

I swear I'm just dying to do it!

Is there room for a fourth? Girl Gone Wild is spectacular, definitely one of my favorites if not THE favorite of mine from this era. The video is the best.

My ONLY gripe is that the album version doesn't have the breaking glass and whip sounds or the GIve It 2 Me/Material Girl breakdown.

Is there room for a fourth? Girl Gone Wild is spectacular, definitely one of my favorites if not THE favorite of mine from this era. The video is the best.

My ONLY gripe is that the album version doesn't have the breaking glass and whip sounds or the GIve It 2 Me/Material Girl breakdown.

Yes we need a whole group, but as for the glassware breaking, count me out! :lol:

I love both versions but I REALLY love the tour version much more!

That's 3 of us! I call being Madonna. Now all we need to do is meet in NYC in Times Square and use the famous stairs as our blocks! It would work marvelously! :lmao:

I swear I'm just dying to do it!

I wanna be the black dancer. So when you sing the "misbehave" part, you can move your hips on my dick.

I wanna be the black dancer. So when you sing the "misbehave" part, you can move your hips on my dick.

Ok you're the only one that could fill that spot, so I'm glad you insisted!

And it would be the tour choreography! No added elements, there's no need. It would be mesmerizing as is.

Keep in mind, your wearing tights so don't get hard.

I'm very Madonna. We have to be professional. ;)

tumblr_lkwnhcHTfX1qb7io5.gif

And then turn it into a Girlie Show esque orgy

tumblr_mbxxm1ElmI1r6dncu.gif

So it would go from GGW into Why's it So Hard? I'm down. So long as I have everyone fondling me and Mat. Guy, you're the big black guy who's behind me holding me...

So it would go from GGW into Why's it So Hard? I'm down. So long as I have everyone fondling me and Mat. Guy, you're the big black guy who's behind me holding me...

I've always wanted to do that with somebody!

:lmao:/>

Budget says no thurible...you could bring me my martini and my pussy wipe when it goes into Human Nature...

Bytch, I wanna do more than that!

I could also tighten your corset so that you can put muny in my pants later. + I like taking hair pins out of your hair so...