Superstar Artcover

Mat.Guy

That cover looks much better with the title on it and I must admit that this remix is much better than the original! It doesn't change the fact that the song is one of the most crappiest she's ever done. Everything except of the remix bridges sound like a cheap bootleg though...seriously I hope that this does well so Gang Bang, I'm Addicted and/or Love Spent might get a single release!

Well the cover ended up looking better but the remix is highly disappointing (Would've preferred the reverse, obviously). In fact it's no kind of remix — just a beat and cheesy synth thrown atop the song. It's in my digital collection, though never to be played again. I couldn't even get through the second listen.

I certainly hope this silliness doesn't continue into the next era bc quite frankly I'm a bit insulted.

I think the cover is the coolest one in this whole era

4 singles already, damn shes on fire.

ooh-la-laa

that's four times more than she's had weeks on the UK singles charts. More of a fire sale, I'd say.

I'm still disappointed that she never released an official fourth single & video for mdna. It was great in the past when she was releasing at least four singles & had up to four or five videos to promote her albums.

I still think this could have made a good proper single. It's one of my least favorite songs on the album, but it definitely has radio appeal.

Where? What country? US radio is not going to play her, they haven't played a solo release from her since DAD, 10 years ago. Perhaps if she didn't try for the Hot 100 crowd and went AC, she would get airplay.

wow the remix is cool and the pic with Madonna and the artist is great.

Maybe if they release this on itunes as Superstar EP then mnaybe it will appear on Billboard Dance/Club and hit #1!

Plus, Lola is getting money for this too! go for it gurl!

I think this was a fun little thing to do for Brazil and the tour stop there. The remix is decent and the cover art is pretty cool (street graffiti serves M well - see Celebration cover). It reminds me of her early NYC days.

I think this was a fun little thing to do for Brazil and the tour stop there. The remix is decent and the cover art is pretty cool (street graffiti serves M well - see Celebration cover). It reminds me of her early NYC days.

Yes, it's nice to have and the exclusivity adds to it. It's only the third thing I've bought for this project so I'm grateful for anything now including a crap song with a shit remix. :)