Superstar Artcover

Mat.Guy

well...i m not sure how can you give a lecture to a person who is living legend and most powerfull in music buisness person...how can you think that she s not know what to do? it is silly

i know that a lot of people dont like superstar but...isn t hers to do what she wants to do and how she wants?

fans got MDNA tour...Love Spent on album and live even if wasn t planed...

fans got I Addicted...fans got cool videos couse they were complaining...and so on...

Well...if she really loved Superstar that much it would've been featured on tour and would've gotten proper single treatment...I don't think that she's the one who chooses the singles!

That was my favourite too! Good choice. Love Wonder Woman.

Not that keen on this song but will be good to get a new remix of it.

I love Wonder Woman too but that doesn't change the fact that the cover is meh and the song is sub average.

Not writing it off entirely though. Eddie Amador's remixes of GI2M were good so maybe he can save the project.

i know that a lot of people dont like superstar but...isn t hers to do what she wants to do and how she wants?

Of course she can do what she wants, just like ppl can do what they want and not buy it which I'm pretty sure is ultimately not what she wants. Ya dig?

I think it was the only song on the album that was appropriate for the competition. The others are too sad or have adult content.

Can't wait to hear the remix. Hopefully a decent house mix at last!

i hope tommorow we ll get live electric guitar version of it. And i m sure everybody will adore it.

She and her menager are smart.

i dont have doubts.

I enjoy in this era. It is much better than HC period for me. And all haters..piss off

Looking at the tracklist Superstar is the only track left that's sutible for Charity Single so I guess that's why it's been chosen. But it is still the weakest song on the album. Looking forward to the remix, I hope it's more of a new version rather than just a beat with a vocal like a lot of the MDNA mixes have been.

I'm looking forward to any remix of the song & hopefully at least one live performance in brazil. I listened to this song a lot since I first heard it, but oh my god I know the lyrics are pretty childish. I don't know why there was not much better writing for this song. Madonna & her cowriters have written brilliant pop tracks before.