Superstar Artcover

Mat.Guy

Source?

Folha de São Paulo, Brazilian most important newspaper.

They will give the single disc for free with the next monday newspaper. Its a Eddie Amador remix.

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/ilustrada/1194197-single-superstar-de-madonna-ganha-versao-remix-e-sai-com-capa-feita-por-brasileira.shtml

lol, I didn't realize at first glance that she's doing graffiti...I was wondering what the fuck was that...lol...and I don't think it's a crappy song...I like it, kind of fresh and poppy

Guest bluejean

That was my favourite too! Good choice. Love Wonder Woman.

Not that keen on this song but will be good to get a new remix of it.

"Crappy song" is about EVERYONE 's opinion. To make it even more unanimous let's say crappy SINGLE. Onother one. Will perform like Turn up the radio... The only three singles that might 've given MDNA life were Mantlepiece , old time spent or I'm addicted to your dick

I didn't like Superstar at first, but I like it now. It's not crappy at all.

People and even the fans are not used to that 60's surf theme music when it comes to Madonna, which is why I hated it at first.

there has to be a good explanation why this was chosen...

ofcours!

kids will love it! and they are main buyers...why do you think it is weird?

it is so light pop song!!! very light and catchy. i think all kids around the worl would love it. thas ok. she need to think about new generations not only us - fans who are mostly in 20s and 30s

They really try hard to kill Madonna's career...I can't believe Madonna agreed to all of the shit decisions they made this era. Is she even involved in all of this? I think she lets Guy O. handle everything so she can focus on her kids and touring...

Guest bluejean

ofcours!

kids will love it! and they are main buyers...why do you think it is weird?

it is so light pop song!!! very light and catchy. i think all kids around the worl would love it. thas ok. she need to think about new generations not only us - fans who are mostly in 20s and 30s

She needs to focus on her fans. Plenty of people that like Madonna did not like GMAYL and skipped this album as a result.

well...i m not sure how can you give a lecture to a person who is living legend and most powerfull in music buisness person...how can you think that she s not know what to do? it is silly

i know that a lot of people dont like superstar but...isn t hers to do what she wants to do and how she wants?

fans got MDNA tour...Love Spent on album and live even if wasn t planed...

fans got I Addicted...fans got cool videos couse they were complaining...and so on...