Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

why did she say !sing like it's the last time you'll sing along with me?....God forbbids but just for the sake of it"...she sounded very vulnerable that night and the Don't cry for me Argentina performance...I was sheding some tears with her :cries::madonna2:

Honestly, she looked like she was feeling really bad, she seemed out of breath as soon as the show began, but she gave her all and it looked like she really wanted to do the show, and that made it all the more special for all of us, and i think she noticed that, i couldn't believe when she started doind DCFMA!!!

Did she miss a few steps here? Or is the choreography like that?

She completely missed her cue but it looks on purpose...

Maybe something was wrong technically that we can't see...

So strange.

She completely missed her cue but it looks on purpose...

Maybe something was wrong technically that we can't see...

So strange.

You know, now that you mention it, as soon as the song started i saw her and she was touching and pointing at one of her shoes! Right before DCFMA she mentioned that it was hard to dance with a broken shoe...

You know, now that you mention it, as soon as the song started i saw her and she was touching and pointing at one of her shoes! Right before DCFMA she mentioned that it was hard to dance with a broken shoe...

That's probably what it was cause she was obviously more than capable of doing the dance since she just continued on where she didn't have to raise her leg so that's probably what happened.

She was not ready when the screen opened for Vogue. She was touching one of her shoes and had the mask down. Also at the vogue rap part where the two females dancers do the great leg trick (with madonna grabing one of the girls foot), there was kind of a timing issue and they didn't do it all.

I know some might kill me for saying this but this was the only song that I liked better its S&S version that its MDNA one. Loved the customes in this one, but Vogue in S&S was pure fire.

Side note: the Vogue costumes remind me of the style of costumes in My Fair Lady when the rich were watching the horserace. I feel like that was the same influence for JML in the Girlie Show look/style performance.

lLKmA.png

Intro + GGW

[media=]

[/media]

It's quite easy to see that she's exhausted, though. She doesn't do the moves as flawless and strong as she used to do earlier during this tour. At least after the next week she can start getting well and energic again.

Guest pedrohdi

Side note: the Vogue costumes remind me of the style of costumes in My Fair Lady when the rich were watching the horserace. I feel like that was the same influence for JML in the Girlie Show look/style performance.

lLKmA.png

You're right about The Girlie Show! Those videos of DCFMA and LS OMFG! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Intro + GGW

Wow she completely missed some of her cues and was sluggish.

Well, to be fair, she's exhausted and it's starting to show within the last 7 shows of the tour. Nothing wrong with that! she pulled off the whole tour looking great and completely on point and on fire up until this show.

DCFMA. With the tour about to end, I'm sure she is filled with mixed emotions.

[media=]

[/media]

the best moment of the tour so far.

Sha has EVA written on her back.

please guys help me and my friends get into the GT, we made t shirts with all the live Vogues, yes we're THAT queer! https://twitter.com/parritaduarte/status/279700370341625856/photo/1

tweet this tu guyo

@guyoseary #MDNABuenosAires2 The Vogue Boys into the GT @parritaduarte @alonsomarcucci @neondiego @larubia_ok They deserve it!

fingers crossed!

Someone got a long shot with the triangle behind her! Is that the S&S tranny in the middle?

It makes it all the more apparent from such a distance how broken she is. I don't think she'd thought the song quite through. The way she breaks at couldn't spend all my life down at heel/staring out of the window/staying out of the sun, is like it's hit her in the chest. The second verse is maybe more applicable than all of LaV.

Edited by rb19