Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

OMG those videos really made me cry. I couldn't even finish watching Loce Spent :cries: :cries:

She looks so skinny! Looks like she lost a lot of weight.

She's been sick since Porto Alegre. I can't believe she didn't take time to rest in the four days off she had between the shows and ended up working and rehearsing all day yesterday. Madonna the superhuman :dramatic::wow:

Guest bluejean

Amazing.

Holiday

Everybody

Love Spent

Give It 2 Me

Music

Spanish Lesson

Don't Cry For Me Argentina

What a great tour this has been full of bonus surprise performances! I wish they would put them all on the DVD

Amazing.

Holiday

Everybody

Love Spent

Give It 2 Me

Music

Spanish Lesson

What a great tour this has been full of bonus surprise performances! I wish they would put them all on the DVD

Me too :dramatic:

Thanks for posting Gus! I love how the crowd there chants her name like E-vi-ta.

And M, even if it's just a figure of speech, please don't ever say "like it's the last time you'll ever sing with me." My inner loon can't bear to even imagine!!

Amazing.

Holiday

Everybody

Love Spent

Give It 2 Me

Music

Spanish Lesson

And American Life.

Do you guys have any idea how the twitter thing works? Is it over now? Or should i start twitting Guy again to see if i have a shot at tomorrow's GT? She's like a drug, i'm exhausted, but i want more!

Guest bluejean

American Life?what?she sang American Life too?

No she didn't. She just recited that spoken part "I'd like to express my extreme point of view" etc in the Like a Virgin segment. I wouldn't count it personally.